Salvia

Believe it or not abisthine is legal in australia if the alcahol content is under 60% (excuse my spelling- I cant be assed) Othere things you might want to try are

Hawaii Baby woodrose seeds- make sure its Baby woodrose and not just woodrose - these contain higher amounts of LSA then morning glory seeds and you get a cool drowsy effect from them. I weigh around 100Kg and i took 10 and i felt really weird.

Wormwood resign- just get some wormwood and soak it in alchol then cook it up until its nice and smokable- a slight buzz comes from this- about 1/4 as good as pot ut practucally free.

Blue lotus flowers- This ones weird, soak it in water for a week or two and you get all clear headed and lazy

Beetle nuts- Its like eating a shitload of coffee.

Ive got this other stuff in at the momenet that im not game to try just yet, it looks like crack and the smoke is a bigger hallucinogen then shrooms and san pedro- i'll tell you how it goes.

Thanks for all the replys, slow an steady with the Henbane, or so ive heard :shy:

Abisthine aint my cup of tea, an ive tried the lotus but eh, twas crap.

Im alittle weary of the Woodrose seeds tho, i hear they make you sick as, an last for ages.

An even tho DMT/ 5MEO-DMT is found in heaps of plants i cbf doing extractions an no idea of where else u get it. Id love to get my hands on some tho :peace:

Ayahansca (spelling) is another thing im reading up on, looks jus like a mix of heaps of shit into a super brew ?!

I wish- Its actually Henbane and is kindof poisonous so im gonna be cautious.

Technicly all ethno's contain poission OR a toxin it is what gives you whatever sensation the plants accompanies

as for hebane I don't sugest you try it , it was not really used as a "gettign high " plant it is what the call a "hex" plant meaning it was more used buy "witches" and those involved in the so called " black arts " as a curse , punishment or just as a poisen , often it would be put in a masters food and then they would be diagnosed as insane from the reactions for as much as two weeks even if the drug didn't have perminent effect on you , in most cases it is just the toxin working through and you will come out of it fine but personaly I don't like taking that big of a risk with chemical reactionslike those in the brain

just my two cents ,

also could people please remember the rules of no trading illegal plant tissue I have had to delete a few offers that I don't want to see that here. Salvia is illegal where we are and where we are hosted t erefore trading it is NOT allowed