Is this a hermie?

If u got 1 plant keep it , if u got more pull it

I never had a hermie that stayed on 1 branch , they will always be there somewhere , eventually they will appear higher as the plant matures

As GQ said constant checks n removal will get u some nice buds , but u will get seeds

It depends how diligent u r on how many

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

If there is room, it would be a good idea to isolate the hermaphrodite too.

Haha, you’re right, it’s because new growers touch everything too much! We all did it. I still do.

I’m not promoting some type of super fantastic auto, I’m simply saying that they can be relatively small, in most cases can be pretty damn uniform, shoot pre-flowers when they’re meant to which teaches the new grower what to look for and when to change their light to HPS etc. I think they’re great. But each to their own.

New grower’s errors are a good thing. You learn the hard way, which is the best way. You appreciate the plant so much more and the end result is that much more special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand what you are trying to say stinky, I just don't agree that it's a good way to start.. kill a bag seed and learn what those nanners can do and how to check for them etc. Much more valuable then killing a heap of autos and throwing money down the toilet
  • Upvote 2

Also, SOG is another weird suggestion when more plants equals more money on seeds. And when the new grower fucks up and destroys even more plants, that's more money wasted. Add in the riskiness of having many plants growing when most Australian cannabis laws are judged on quantity of plants....

You’re such a pessimist! Come have a joint, hermano. You need to relax!

I understand what you are trying to say stinky, I just don't agree that it's a good way to start.. kill a bag seed and learn what those nanners can do and how to check for them etc. Much more valuable then killing a heap of autos and throwing money down the toilet

Maybe we should just meet in the middle and buy this bloke a pack of fem seeds and let him learn how to clone? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All advice given radikal is just that and at the end of the day there your plants and you should do what you feel is best for you and your own situation and people like myself will happily continue to support you no matter what decision or path of strains and choices you make, its all a learning curb, happy gardening,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2

Hey all!

So damn, I leave the thread for 2 min and band look at all these convos going on!

Ok so, the 3 females have been left in the greenhouse and seem to be tracking well.

The hermie has been moved to the tent with 600w hps on 12/12 schedule.

The main reason for this is that I haven’t grown before and want to test the watering, lights, temps and so on in the tent.

Figured this gives me a nice way to fuck around without worrying about damaging the plant.

Someone also asked why I decided to mainline the first grow....

Well, it just sounded like a cool idea. In hindsight probably wouldn’t have done it but it’s all good, just a learning curve.

Also, just popped 4 seeds. Currently in the humidity box and they will go in the tent in a few weeks.

2 x skunk star

2 x Texas guinan

Here are some photos

post-52516-151970230101_thumb.jpgpost-52516-151970232814_thumb.jpgpost-52516-151970235366_thumb.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1