Opinion's...Do they look ok..2nd try growing

Awesome..

Yeah harvesting time can get a bit frustrating.. ive recently changed my way of drying and curing so that i get the best flavours and potency.. should find out if it's better than the traditional ways in a few weeks.

Yes so true growstealthy..awesome man please let me know how you go with that one..

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Also this Cotton Candy nutrients is for the first week though to the 6week of flower phase..lucky im still using it haha as i did say in other reply on my thread its for the first 1to2weeks of flower phase..does go quick as its 2ml to every 1ltr of water so hopefully it does wonders..

Edited by BioHazard420
  • Upvote 1

Plants look great. If they were mine, a lot more of that lower growth would be gone. LST is your friend, avoids stretch issues and maximise a lights sweet spot.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Hi MreofOZ

Cheers man so if i done that now would it cause it to stretch at all as its been 29days in flower since flowering

43 since light change 12/12..

What method are you using if you don't mind me asking?

Hey Tunkers, It's something that i have made for the drying and curing process. It's taken 3 years to get it right but it definitely works a treat now after a heap of R&D. The local Hydro shop wants to start selling them so could be a good thing haha. I'll let ya know how i go when I give it the final run [emoji106] .
  • Upvote 2