Opinion's...Do they look ok..2nd try growing

They look really good mate.

How do you find the bud candy? Ive never used it but always wanted to try it.

Cheers growstealthy appreciate that man..

With the Bud Candy this is my first time trying it sorry so couldn't tell right now but will put up a feed back about it when done if harvest goes well as this is my 2nd time trying to grow so others may have really good results if a doctor green thumb haha..

i have noticed after using it for 2weeks as advised on bottle the plants are so stickier and smell nice the tast will be a different story haha as it does say it makes it tast like cotton candy..

Next grow ill be using it with my Bubble Gum strain so should be nicer with that kind of strain with the cotton candy flavor

Yeah right, I have heard that it makes the smoke more of candy flavor but haven't tried it. Hope it works out for ya mate cant wait to hear the results [emoji106]

Sweet will keep ya updated man just need to find good info on how to harvest it all so i get the best flavor/smell/potency as i never harvest good quality before even out door it always looses it's smell and flavor Edited by BioHazard420

Hey mate just been catching up on your thread

Don’t know about the nutes u use ,they seem to be doing the job

U seem to be keen to prune your plants and this is a good thing , unfortunately the way u r approaching it is gonnna leave u with lots of unused light as they stretch leaving u with a lot less than u can get

I’m not having a go or criticism of your techniques , would it be better to have growth along all those stems rather than the odd branch here n there

A golden rule of thumb is not to remove a leaf unless there is a branch big enough to take its place

If u follow this simple rule you’ll find you will only have to tip once to grow plants with more buds sites than u think possible

Again please don’t take this the wrong way

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Hi micmac

Thank's for the input man appreciate it and nu mate iv got to learn some how so cheers..

Yer with the pruning i took the lower one's off so i could get more light to focus on the tops to mostly half way down as the bottom ones i removed was so bushy and start to look unhealthy due to not enough light..

I tried to do this before flower phase so i dont have any stretch/new growth starting again thinking it's going back in veg phase as I've read it can do that if pruned in flower phase...

Thank's again man appreciate ya help any info help's man cheers

Edited by BioHazard420

Also got 5xFem Bubble Gum seeds put away for my next grow can't wait to see how they go..

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Bubblegum autos were my first grow. Every morning I'd rub my fingers over the buds and spend my train ride to work smelling my fingers :) God knows what ppl were thinking!

Anyhow..they smell exactly like bubblegum..a strong smell and very tasty.

• Upvote 1

Bubblegum autos were my first grow. Every morning I'd rub my fingers over the buds and spend my train ride to work smelling my fingers :) God knows what ppl were thinking!

Anyhow..they smell exactly like bubblegum..a strong smell and very tasty.

Awesome midlifegardner that's good news to hear..

I can't wait to try grow these babies..

Bahaha that's a good one man would of been so good but funny as as they was probably thinking wtf haha waiting for that ass scratch haha to bad if ya had a itchy butt at the time hahaha be abit suss hahaha..

Edited by BioHazard420
  • Upvote 1

Sweet will keep ya updated man just need to find good info on how to harvest it all so i get the best flavor/smell/potency as i never harvest good quality before even out door it always looses it's smell and flavor

Awesome..

Yeah harvesting time can get a bit frustrating.. ive recently changed my way of drying and curing so that i get the best flavours and potency.. should find out if it's better than the traditional ways in a few weeks.

• Upvote 1