Mars hydro for 1 plant

Lore wheres the reports of this happening? i know someone who ran them for around 3 months and than 5 months after that with no problems

Its more prolific and common on the larger units but smaller ones have same flaw, I've also seen it with my own eyes at one to two grows old. Also Google will tell all.

I'm speaking about the mars 2 series only. I can't speak for anything from qbl as I would never pay for their profit margin on imported lights.

If all you could find was two faulty lights your not looking hard enough the web is a big place and this forum is ten years in the past.

Also like I said my personal sighting of it confirmed the issue I read about and if that's not enough mars offering a trade in program before finally ceasing production should be the nail in the coffin you need.

On the note of calling bullshit... I could go through numerous posts across this forum and go for gold. It took me five mins to figure out the state and dynamic of this place and low and behold here he is disagreeing with someone before reading what he needed to.

You two are what are the epitome of what leads a forum to failure. I was offering sound advice to a fellow user and you shot it down to inflate your ego. Enjoy your journey fellas, good luck.

Thanks for the judgement and opinion. Life must be alright up on that pedestal of yours.

If you got the jist of my post, you might've cottoned on that I don't believe the stats that Chrystal put forward simply because the majority of manufacturers in any industry would love nothing more than to have that least amount of failures. Damn near impossible to achieve any company or individual.

And yet you find a way to get all pissy about that? Good onya, Champ. :good:

I'm speaking about the mars 2 series only. I can't speak for anything from qbl as I would never pay for their profit margin on imported lights.

If all you could find was two faulty lights your not looking hard enough the web is a big place and this forum is ten years in the past.

Also like I said my personal sighting of it confirmed the issue I read about and if that's not enough mars offering a trade in program before finally ceasing production should be the nail in the coffin you need.

On the note of calling bullshit... I could go through numerous posts across this forum and go for gold. It took me five mins to figure out the state and dynamic of this place and low and behold here he is disagreeing with someone before reading what he needed to.

You two are what are the epitome of what leads a forum to failure. I was offering sound advice to a fellow user and you shot it down to inflate your ego. Enjoy your journey fellas, good luck.

There are going to be faults with a $100 light or a $3000 light man its just the nature of the business it is electronics, years ago i use to follow the threads on other forums and heaps of people asked Sara i think her name was if they could alter there models and put in quieter fans now what is to say those lights u seen with faulty diodes were not these altered models? i have a mars II 400 and there is nothing wrong with it

Do u or have u even owned a faulty mars light?