Mars hydro for 1 plant

Hello

I currently have 3 seedlings under 1 50 watt floodlight which I realised wasn't going to be enough im new to growing indoors I still have a lot to learn haha.. so I'm planning on vegging 2 of them for a few weeks and then moving them outside to flower and the other is an auto that I want to leave in this grow room I recently bought a mars hydro 300w which will arrive in a couple days. My question is would 1 300w be enough for 1 auto? Should I add the 50 watt led aswell or even get another 50w?

Cheers guys

The mars hydro says it's recommended for a grow space of 27"x27"x64" which is similar to what my space is, I'm thinking I have the 300w in the middle and maybe 2 50 watt either side would that work for both veg and flower

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

That area is 67x67cm u could use a Mars II 400 in that space but mine doesn't quiet cover a wardrobe 90x50cm