Re-veging autos?

Ahh ok. It's an unknown soil mix I get from work. I work in a nursery that mostly grows and grafts macadamias so there is always shitloads leftover to take home.. perks of the job lol. All I know is it's about the right pH range with slow release feets added and it's made of a mix of basic potting mix and Coco.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Alrighty another day another drama I guess.

So we gave this sad specimen a bit of love a few nights back. Trimmed all of the dead crap off of her and a hell of a lot of the lower leaves. Picked off the shitloads of athids of it as well. Then we quite literally flushed the ants out of the root ball.

And it come back starting to look a bit healthier.post-59147-152031909309_thumb.jpg

So now I have noticed these white spots popping up on all of the leaves. Could this be signs of residual damage the athids might have done? Or is that just me being hopefull? [emoji23]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app