Ha we've just been talking about Thai stick in another thread. What a lovely collection there. I started choosing heavy hitter strains at 1st, but more and more i like a nice flavoured milder day smoke.

Sent from my SM-G935F using OZ Stoners mobile app

hey there! yea i was so keen when i got em, however i thought they were a 100% thai genetics, but once bought re read the description and found out its a cross of Wild Whai and Californian skunk to continue the thai strain that has nearly been lost completely although it holds only thai pheno, im really trying to get the WildThai from world of seeds as i believe they may be the real deal i was originally after :)

-KrippLedKritteR

• Upvote 1

Been enjoying a nice cheese (Edam bomb) strains atm. Next im doing a 5 indica scrog. Bubble gum, gold leaf, GSCookies, Swiss skunk and green kush.

Sent from my SM-G935F using OZ Stoners mobile app

hey mate, you have a few nice strain in there, one day i hope to aquire GSC are yours Regurlars?

Edited by KrippLedKritteR