Carbons No-Till Try Out

Bit of an update.

Fuzzy white stuff on first mix. That's good right?:)

Some germinating happening on second mix. Look like the bigger lupins maybe that were in the green manure bag.

Since the first mix did not have a cover crop in from the start I threw some red and white clover into them and lightened the mulch layer so they can get through easier. Or we will see, been pretty hot here, mulch is helping nicely.

Had some unmulched saliva, camomile and lemon mint all wasted on same day I was away a few weeks ago but it has been cooling off a bit.

They were maybe a week old and maybe 10mm high.

So I mixed another batch.

I got the te-em Canadian spm.

Feels good, looks good, hydrated and mixed up and sat all day before finally potted up today.

I can feel the difference, it is more fluffy and mixed up real well, more variety in it compared to the sieved looking brunnings.

I left out the coconut and the alfalfa too in case I'm making things too hot.

I have some biochar on the way.

Got some crimson clover in and a light mulching with Lucerne hay.

Did a 60l mix. In a 52 and 32 l pot. So about 40/20 l again.

Thanks for reading.

post-59840-0-58603800-1516180333_thumb.jpg

post-59840-0-77560500-1516180386_thumb.jpg

post-59840-0-77912400-1516180556_thumb.jpg

post-59840-0-53327200-1516180606_thumb.jpg

post-59840-0-40727300-1516180695_thumb.jpg

post-59840-0-87321100-1516180738_thumb.jpg

post-59840-0-64653700-1516181059_thumb.jpg

Has anyone tried to use a sip system under lights? Wondering what the extra heat would do to the mycelium?

Beautiful plant itchy.

thanks mate 

the mycelium will air & light prune in or outdoor 

but with the shower cap , the mycelium is protected from wind & light 

yeah had a first run with sip's indoors , way to go i reckon , sip's or the use of blumats 

which i haven't used but the idea of perfect moisture all the time is pretty cool i reckon 

without a plastic shower cap , the thicker your mulch layer on your normal pots the more

chance the mycelium will be visible 

air & light prune doesn't mean it's gone 

Edited by itchybromusic
  • Upvote 1

thanks mate

the mycelium will air & light prune in or outdoor

but with the shower cap , the mycelium is protected from wind & light

yeah had a first run with sip's indoors , way to go i reckon , sip's or the use of blumats

which i haven't used but the idea of perfect moisture all the time is pretty cool i reckon

without a plastic shower cap , the thicker your mulch layer on your normal pots the more

chance the mycelium will be visible

air & light prune doesn't mean it's gone

hi itchy,Micmac recommend that I talk to you about feeding my plant into and during flower..it is grown outdoors in a vege garden blend with a ph of about 6.5 and is looking pretty good..what would you recommend giving it during this stage as in nutrients or should I stick with the old liquid potassium..? Any help would be much appreciated matey..cheers3f5842eb5f66827399e96ca0d8659ef8.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

hi itchy,Micmac recommend that I talk to you about feeding my plant into and during flower..it is grown outdoors in a vege garden blend with a ph of about 6.5 and is looking pretty good..what would you recommend giving it during this stage as in nutrients or should I stick with the old liquid potassium..? Any help would be much appreciated matey..cheers3f5842eb5f66827399e96ca0d8659ef8.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

howdy weedmonsta. mate if u want, check out the thread called 2017/2018 outdoors. on page 2 (post #12) itchy talks about what to use for flowering

i generally i like feeding though a mulch layer & soil life 

but you could look into Fish Amino Acids as a brought bottled solution ECO Aminogro

which i've used B4 , worked well when i used it & well priced 

you could also use coconut water once every 2 weeks or so , buy the Nudie Natural Coconut water from woolies

& mix @ 15ml per liter  

aloe , fulvic & silica is a regular all way though here 

kelp is another used a bit here , make a tea without bubbles for 24hrs & drench the plant 

otherwise lots of people are getting into making there own fermented flower juice 

by fermenting fruit & fruit juices  

sexy plant btw

Edited by itchybromusic