lol

We become Australia on the first of January 1901, any tnuc here at the time become an AUSTRALIAN, don't cheapen my fucking life, telling me i'm a fucking immigrant 

i can't go anywhere else, no duel slavery for me, im as fucking Australian as any aboriginal, FFS they got here on a boat, they never called it Australia 

three waves of invasions, everyone wiped out most of the stnuc living here at the time. some escaped to tassie, the poms got most of them

Edited by pedro de pacas
  • Upvote 1

Pedro you do know alot of different races fought together at Eueka under the southern star flag. It was the ultimate up you to the goverment.

The southern cross isn't a flag, its just a bunch of stars in the night sky, don't make to much of the flag bullshit, all they fought for was no mining tax, and good on them to

unless we all stand up for freedom, it means fuck all

it was hardly anything of importance in the scam of things, like Ned the horse thief is a hero shit, its all trivial shit,

look over here, while we bring in more legislation to fuck us