Gazza's Greenhouse

hope that jobs goin good for u 2 mate, I support the locals lol.

You'll have a bit to dry out soon but?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got the farther in law moving up the road next week. I've got all his stuff here, so I'm hanging out for him to move all his shit out so I can move again. His a top bloke would do anything for ya. Loves his guns his a total gun nut.

Can't wait to start shooting again love it.

You should c the size of his new garage it's 35m x 15m x 6m

I call it the airport hangar, its huge. Good on him, he needs the room his got that much shit.

got the farther in law moving up the road next week. I've got all his stuff here, so I'm hanging out for him to move all his shit out so I can move again. His a top bloke would do anything for ya. Loves his guns his a total gun nut.

Can't wait to start shooting again love it.

You should c the size of his new garage it's 35m x 15m x 6m

I call it the airport hangar, its huge. Good on him, he needs the room his got that much shit.

Good thing ya like him if he's moving that close! We've got a big shed out here thats completely chockers with the old man's life collections... One day I'll sort it... I'll chuck up a photo when I finally get out of bed.

Still a few weeks away. Gonna have to make the drive in town for a lucky dip...

Mate I thought grape picking was a bludge. This IGA I'm at is literally 3 grocery aisles that I have to stock... I'm used to running a whole grocery lol

you mean running it like a manager?

You should do a trade tunks, your good with ya hands always building stuff.

you mean running it like a manager?

You should do a trade tunks, your good with ya hands always building stuff.

Yeah mate. Management most my life. Always wanted to be a chef coz I love cooking and using my hands. Oh well.. stocking shelves is paying the bills and keeping me sane

Yeah mate. Management most my life. Always wanted to be a chef coz I love cooking and using my hands. Oh well.. stocking shelves is paying the bills and keeping me sane

I hear ya, as long as bills paid kids are fed clothed, fuel in cars and I've got a slab in the fridge I'm happy, and some green in the bowl.