Gazza's Greenhouse

..... students are studying dual horticulture and law degrees saying they want to be in the next big thing with cannabis becomming legal soon.

And they will fight for their right to sell you cannabis whilst making damn sure you never get to grow your own. This is the problem in Australia, greed is leading the fight.

:peace: MongyMan

• Upvote 1

If u look at the states that are for legal weed sales in the u.s.a

They are making millions and millions of dollars out of the taxes.

That's why the other states are jumping on board.

They want a big slice of that weed cake.

Again it works on a system of control.

I personally accept it here. I can't change the system but I can bend it to suit my needs.

Humans have been using hemp and weed for 10 thousand years. It only stopped in 1930 when the u.s. And world health organization made it a class 1 narcotic.

The funny thing I find is we are all born with cannabis receptors in our brains, as our ancestors were getting high a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I had a bad drinking problem for a few years, I'm better now I use weed to medicate rather than booze. In my dark days, i wondered why I lived with 20 bottle shops in a five km radius to where I use to live? Did I end up an alcoholic because of this or do I just love a drink?

The government imo, put a lot of traps for us to fall into, cigarettes kill thousands, legal because the gov makes millions in taxes, same as alcohol, same as pokie machines. Easy money.

The harm in which some addictions hurt people are shocking to me. But it's all legal thanks to the money been generated. This will happen to weed as well I think.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners