Cloning from feminised seeds

Thanks guys , not trying to gloat or say my road is the only road to travel, certainly never heard of LST , super cropping and whatever terms they give it these days untill recently, I am certainly no genius, I'm sure lots of ppl on site didn't know what they do now n have done since Adam was a boy has some term attached to it, some idiot wrote a book n tagged it " LST"

Young ppl or inexperienced growers think these guys are gods and actually invented it

Personally I experiment every grow ,subtle changes

Where some things I never change, the way I trim n the basic structure of each plant will be very similar

For example 1 may have cow poop, the one next to it may have cow n compost n so on

Of course there will be some that no changes are made just in case of disaster or I forget to take glasses n plain f,,,kup

Ensuring a harvest

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 2

Yeah it turned hermie appeared from no where , hadn't had one for so long thought I got rid of them

I suppose it may have been there all along but I hadn't seen 1 for ages , only females n low behold the last 1 out of 21 does it

Coincidence or nature at its best

I said boy because it was predominantly male flowers with very little sign of bud formation unlike any that I had seen b4

It's a reasonable requirement (or excuse depending on how you look at it) that it works BUT ONLY IF your SETUP IS STABLE.

So if you get hermies then it's your setup's fault.

The difference is not whether they'll hermie. It admits that even regular seeds go hermie. Just that they can handle more stress than a feminised. How much more? I doubt they know because they would have the most fucking stable setups possible being a breeder etc.

Thanks guys , not trying to gloat or say my road is the only road to travel, certainly never heard of LST , super cropping and whatever terms they give it these days untill recently, I am certainly no genius, I'm sure lots of ppl on site didn't know what they do now n have done since Adam was a boy has some term attached to it, some idiot wrote a book n tagged it " LST"

Young ppl or inexperienced growers think these guys are gods and actually invented it

Personally I experiment every grow ,subtle changes

Where some things I never change, the way I trim n the basic structure of each plant will be very similar

For example 1 may have cow poop, the one next to it may have cow n compost n so on

Of course there will be some that no changes are made just in case of disaster or I forget to take glasses n plain f,,,kup

Ensuring a harvest

do'n+ unders+and a lo+ of +echnical +erms and hor+icul+ural hoo-ha being expressed on +his forum as i'm sure a lo+ of us commen folks find hard 2 

rela+e 2

i'm sure mi noobness s+ands ou+ qui+e clear. i would s+ill like 2 dedica+e wha+ limi+ed knowledge i have 2 ppl like micmac and o+hers, who have

pa+ien+lee par+ed +he wa+ers of bullshi+ and big words, 2 make sure +ha+  +hose of us wi+hou+ don berk or harri bu+ler or even jorge cervan+e

as our names, unders+and basic concep+s of growing +his miricle plan+

un+il i me+  +hese blokes (and girls) onlee +hing i knew bou+ growing was s+anding mi kids agains+ wall and making marks

jus+ wanna sai +hank u 2 names wi+hou+ faces which have +augh+ me 2 grow as a person heaps more +han wha+ i grow in ground

much love ppl

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the kind words bob, don't sell yourself short

The strength you have shown over the last few weeks has been inspiring

You never lost your sense of humour all the way through your ordeals

Let alone the strength and resolve you have shown when dealing with your illness

I got this picture of you in my head , big turban long greying beard, that wise man you go to in times of crisis

Plenty to learn from u my friend

do'n+ unders+and a lo+ of +echnical +erms and hor+icul+ural hoo-ha being expressed on +his forum as i'm sure a lo+ of us commen folks find hard 2 

rela+e 2

i'm sure mi noobness s+ands ou+ qui+e clear. i would s+ill like 2 dedica+e wha+ limi+ed knowledge i have 2 ppl like micmac and o+hers, who have

pa+ien+lee par+ed +he wa+ers of bullshi+ and big words, 2 make sure +ha+  +hose of us wi+hou+ don berk or harri bu+ler or even jorge cervan+e

as our names, unders+and basic concep+s of growing +his miricle plan+

un+il i me+  +hese blokes (and girls) onlee +hing i knew bou+ growing was s+anding mi kids agains+ wall and making marks

jus+ wanna sai +hank u 2 names wi+hou+ faces which have +augh+ me 2 grow as a person heaps more +han wha+ i grow in ground

much love ppl

Very nice especially the reference to self growth with reference to growing plants at the end. Poetic.

Thanks for the kind words bob, don't sell yourself short

The strength you have shown over the last few weeks has been inspiring

You never lost your sense of humour all the way through your ordeals

Let alone the strength and resolve you have shown when dealing with your illness

I got this picture of you in my head , big turban long greying beard, that wise man you go to in times of crisis

Plenty to learn from u my friend

if u add a bonds single+, ruggers and worn ou+ black +hongs

+hen ge++ing close

+urban and grei beard, bang on

sos for bubble burs+

once again feeling veri humbled