Hemp derived CBD vs recreational derived CBD

Gokugonemad2

Question

I’m currently using some industrial hemp-derived oral CBD oil, with mixed results. The stuff is nice enough, works well when used on its own, but it seems to fight with any THC that is subsequently taken. It leaves u with a f**ked up Frankenstein kind of stone which is not satisfying at all. It also has a (less prominent) negative interaction with benzos and opiates. I have no doubts that this is a result of CBD blocking the pleasure/reward/dopamine receptors, which I have read about.

So as I kind of expected, you can’t trick ur body into thinking u’ve been taking a strain with a balanced ratio of thc:cbd. The 1:1 stuff I was previously taking was completely seamless, the thc and cbd got along just fine. All part of the entourage effect or what not I guess.

My gut instinct tells me that a strain like cannatonic or AC/DC (1:20 thc:cbd or thereabouts) will beat the hemp-derived cbd hands down, in all areas concerned. I envision more terpenes present and I reckon the small increase in thc content would improve everything, and round off the sometimes hard edge of straight cbd (for me it’s often a little racey/stimulating),

Anybody have any experience with this? Have u compared both types? Happy to be told I’m wrong, even happier to confirm that I’m right but any light shed on this situation would be absolute gold. Once again I don’t see much genuine conversation about this stuff online. Cheers guys

Yes I agree with both parties debates on this subject

My youngest brother is a classic case of someone who can't smoke because it did trigger depression and other complications

But on the other he was also predisposed to having these conditions, sooner or later they were going to appear

As each plant is different so to are the humans that consume it

I not right up on pgrs so I can't comment on them

It would be hard to deny that a developing brain could be affected by abuse of weed

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners