Sampling during grow.

+he woman was offering an opinion on a public forum

no+ swearing under oa+h wi+h one hand on bible wi+h objec+ive of convincing god himself.

give her a break. passion is a desirable emo+ion

her passion is 4 growing and dedica+ing a shi+load of her life in helping o+hers reach a refinemen+ of +as+ebuds and bringing ou+ bes+  of wha+ever

canna newbies are producing

u offered ure side of nuking green, which she did'n+ agree wi+h

she offered her opinion of dissagreemen+ ( based on decades of looking a+  bo+h sides )

i reckon u go+ off easee

alweighs 2 sides 2 all +hings

pick ure's and move on

simple's

p.s  never heard of george servan+  ei+her

Edited by afgahn bob

Well that was fun

It's sort like the apprentice on the first day telling the tradesman he really doesn't know what he's talking about,

I admit you certainly can copy n paste

What gets me is that u are the first person to piss off gq ever!

Well done

You started a thread about strains targeting different areas, I cut n pasted something, did you bother to read it ?

You say your mate threw a few seeds your way, had a seedling and pulled it out, few days later you tried to save it

That was no seedling that came off, that was a cutting from a reasonable size plant

Some of us make the mistake thinking we know some about growing when we join , you soon realise that some of the ppl hear didn't need to read it from a book or find it on the web n have forgotten more than u will ever know

The leaf you say u get a hit from, it basically has no thc

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

Well that was fun

It's sort like the apprentice on the first day telling the tradesman he really doesn't know what he's talking about,

Well done

You started a thread about strains targeting different areas, I cut n pasted something, did you bother to read it ?

You say your mate threw a few seeds your way, had a seedling and pulled it out, few days later you tried to save it

That was no seedling that came off, that was a cutting from a reasonable size plant

Some of us make the mistake thinking we know some about growing when we join , you soon realise that some of the ppl hear didn't need to read it from a book or find it on the web n have forgotten more than u will ever know

and ure dead righ+ micmac, firs+ ever pissed greenqueen quo+e ever

unless we coun+ when she go+ made in 2 gq2

Edited by afgahn bob

I get it man. It's cool. Live and let live.

I'm not a fan of microwaving either food or anything else.

But it's a tool. It gets you from point A to point B.

Simple people get caught up in the tool.

It's the A to B that is important.

It's really simple and had nothing to do with the tool.

Yeah yeah servant master right. There are establishments. Cervantes’ establishment is a different one. They're “elevating” cannabis to University status. The key to all higher learning are the teachers and the textbooks. Selection as a textbook is the highest honour a University can place on a master of whatever the textbook is about. He just happens to have written the textbook.

Make of it what you will. This here is also an eatablishment. I get it.

But you have to ask yourself whether what they're doing is working. Does it work? The answer has to be yes, but they are shifting the focus from growing at home to growing for consumers. Maybe their methods are expedient but you have to remember the book above is dated early 80s it's one of his firsts that do speak to the home grower.

Anyway it doesn't matter in the end. It's two different worlds and the right thing to do in my opinion is to learn from both.

You don't have to take sides or pick.

Just learn. That's what it's all about. Learning.

Cheers.

Well that was fun

Well done

You think if I had reasonable sized plant I would have taken that shitty cutting? crinkled leaves and half dead?

It's back dude. It's back and beginning to thrive. And it's not a fucking apprentice that did that mate, it's a master. I've grown plants since I was 15 and I'm much older than that now. I've grown everything before. From fungi to bonsai. The plant I've always loved though is cannabis. My love for it goes back a long long way and I could easily have started my love with her earlier but I didn't. I couldn't because of what I had yet to achieve.

See when people are given the choice of immediate satisfaction vs delayed gratification the animal instinct - the lower one wants everything right away. But the higher aim calls for delayed reward. And I'm blessed to have been given that possibility of reward.

It has a unique leaf shape and that's what made me save it. It called out to me and I responded. It said it's life was not over. It was destiny that I reaponded and even when I gave it little hope I did everything I could for it. And it worked.

I'm not going to post a picture of the last seedling I massacred that day that's left in a paper bag to prove I had nothing more than these seedlings. But the fact you can't believe me is your problem and not anyone elses.

I get it man. It's cool. Live and let live.

I'm not a fan of microwaving either food or anything else.

But it's a tool. It gets you from point A to point B.

Simple people get caught up in the tool.

It's the A to B that is important.

It's really simple and had nothing to do with the tool.

Yeah yeah servant master right. There are establishments. Cervantes’ establishment is a different one. They're “elevating” cannabis to University status. The key to all higher learning are the teachers and the textbooks. Selection as a textbook is the highest honour a University can place on a master of whatever the textbook is about. He just happens to have written the textbook.

Make of it what you will. This here is also an eatablishment. I get it.

But you have to ask yourself whether what they're doing is working. Does it work? The answer has to be yes, but they are shifting the focus from growing at home to growing for consumers. Maybe their methods are expedient but you have to remember the book above is dated early 80s it's one of his firsts that do speak to the home grower.

Anyway it doesn't matter in the end. It's two different worlds and the right thing to do in my opinion is to learn from both.

You don't have to take sides or pick.

Just learn. That's what it's all about. Learning.

Cheers.

learning is +he magic word 4 sure

ev/one has opinions, and we are'n+ gonna agree all +ime

as long as we're open 2 bo+h sides of spec+rum

life will be a lo+ smoo+her

• Upvote 1

Master my arse!

15 a lot older now , I know ppl like you , try to bamboozle ppl with bullshit, you're scared to make a mistake you let others do it for you, then benefit from yourself

I usually just read the crap u come out with and laugh

but when you piss off the unpissable you'll find a lot of ppl u usually do what I do , read n laugh , might have something to say

I'm sure others have thought seedling, cutting whatever wasn't quite right

What really got me was the bullshit detector mention , you must have thought then there were doubters otherwise why u mention it?

Then pictures to further convince of your authenticity

Then again I suppose you got what u wanted , attention,