Harvest - Curing Time - Holidays

It wont be trichs, had the same thing on some buds last season, little white balls, to small to see with your eyes, unless cloud of them, have a look thru a loupe if you got one

you will see something like the pic, little white balls on stalks= mold spores

post-9834-025950600%201288102642.jpg

attachicon.gifimagesODX73UJ3.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion on the loupe and pics Pedro.

Armed with my loupe and pics from Pedro I’ve confirmed it’s powdery mildew. Having said that, I don’t believe it’s what you’d call a prolific spread. I didn’t notice it during the grow when inspecting with a loupe although without knowing what I was looking for I could have just disregarded it.

So, the big question....what do I do? I’ve viewed some YouTube clips on washing with h2o2 to get rid of PM but these are now very dry buds.

As they are so dry I’m wondering if i can just agitate them a lot and the spores would just remove themselves? (Maybe risk losing trics too) Should I go through and with the loupe just try to identify the clean ones and put them aside?

Pedro, what did you do when you found it on your buds?

Thanks All!

MLG

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Thanks for the suggestion on the loupe and pics Pedro.

Armed with my loupe and pics from Pedro I’ve confirmed it’s powdery mildew. Having said that, I don’t believe it’s what you’d call a prolific spread. I didn’t notice it during the grow when inspecting with a loupe although without knowing what I was looking for I could have just disregarded it.

So, the big question....what do I do? I’ve viewed some YouTube clips on washing with h2o2 to get rid of PM but these are now very dry buds.

As they are so dry I’m wondering if i can just agitate them a lot and the spores would just remove themselves? (Maybe risk losing trics too) Should I go through and with the loupe just try to identify the clean ones and put them aside?

Pedro, what did you do when you found it on your buds?

Thanks All!

MLG

Guys, would love a bit of feedback on my problem. I’ve got close to 5oz sitting in a shoebox wondering if I should toss it or not.

MLG