Buying pot on craigslist

Creps97

Same dramas here, we’re currently travelling around OZ, so I’ve got no contacts, originally from Melb we’ve headed up the east coast via Nimbin for a top up (easy as pie). Since then I’ve had no luck, pretty shattered, bit hard as well with the kiddies around all the time. it’s been a continuous journey to learn how to Aquire the green on the run... Edited by Frogman

I get going into the pub

I’m behind your choice of lunch, but question the beetroot

But how do you actually score the weed? Do you order a Schnitty and ounce? How do you identify and approach the person?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

It'd be nice if it was as simple as that. :D

But nah, try and find a Middle Class to Workers Pub that has a bit of a crowd and settle in for a couple of quiet ones, scope out any potential stoners without coming across as being suss or a freak. Then after some time try and strike up a conversation with a couple that you think might be able to help you out. and if all is going smoothly after some time then hit them up on the quiet.

Most definitely don't just blow into a Pub and hit everyone up within minutes of arriving, and don't freak 'em out by hiding up in a corner "people watching". Inter-mingle a bit and blend in. :)

These days your best bet is to go on Facebook and find all the drug rooms in ur area. I live in Perth and im in about 25 diff rooms all which have every drug under the sun. I could go on my phone right now and get anyting within the next 30 min. You just gotta find the rooms which is easier said then done. for me I just had some mates send me links to some. But theres heaps of them around.

Hey ! I would like to talk to you !!! You really have something to teach me ! I am in Ozi since 2015 ... FIFO I always find a other way to get it but now I am stuck in Perth ! Please you look very nice , we can exchange a lot ! ☮️

Hey ! I would like to talk to you !!! You really have something to teach me ! I am in Ozi since 2015 ... FIFO I always find a other way to get it but now I am stuck in Perth ! Please you look very nice , we can exchange a lot ! ☮️

What are you exchanging ?? I've got old Ford parts ,looking to exchange for motorboat.