Buying pot on craigslist

Creps97

So last night I was looking for weed in the good ol” ACT and I accidentally came across an ad or Craigslist normal ad, but it had pics of different drugs in the picture and a username to message on an app( ad only went up 5hours before I found it was pretty coincidental and he replied instantly). I did so, he said he Listed these “name brand” weeds I’ve only heard of on the internet in medical countries, And prices. We went on and he said first time buyers had to pay through steam card, had to send a picture through to him with the card scratch, I said no cause then he could just use the card and dip, he proceeded to say he had to send a pic to his boss and wouldn’t steal just $50 when we would have bigger deals in future. Seemed sketch to me $50 isn’t much but I’d rather have it the not. Didn’t go through, seemed very legit and professional though,

Advance fee fraud scammer - probably lives in Lagos. They use unrecoverable payment methods like gift cards or western union xfer and will usually try to convince you that without your receipt number they can't get your money. They're lovely chaps but full of smooth bullshit and you won't get your weed. They usually have the same ads on multiple city craiglists claiming instant delivery after you pay. Crap.

Basic rule on craigslist is write your own "wanted" ad and specify face to face transaction only - hand the cash over after you've inspected what's in the bag carefully.

Use wickr - not your real phone number FFS. 

I've done that in Melbourne and Sydney.

Edited by doctor_nelson

You are correct, just looked more on craigs, he posted the exact same thing for sydney

They must make lots of money - you only need a few transactions a week to be a rich man in Lagos. Using wickr or other anon comms app means they could be anywhere on the planet and you wouldn't know so impossible to trace and not of any interest to LE since it's just garden variety fraud and there are never any real drugs involved - perfect kind of crime if you're into that stuff.

Edited by doctor_nelson

These days your best bet is to go on Facebook and find all the drug rooms in ur area. I live in Perth and im in about 25 diff rooms all which have every drug under the sun. I could go on my phone right now and get anyting within the next 30 min. You just gotta find the rooms which is easier said then done. for me I just had some mates send me links to some. But theres heaps of them around.