Brownie's 7 holes and a tub

G 'day mr B , mate which is the bb / ww , ive got an incredible bulk going atm , Its big bud x white widow x cross green spirit maybe , green fkn something any hoo. spose to be mould resistant . how did you go with yours mate.

Hey man 3,4,5 and 7 are the WWxBB one of them didn't like all the rain to much and did get some rot in it bit it was a shorter, bushier one than the others so thinking it may not of got a real lot of air circulation thru it causing the rot cause the others are a bit more open and their pree good, I don't know just my thoughts. But yeh other 3 all good, nice dence buds. Gonna make a nice batch of oil when done

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

goodonya mr b enjoy ya oil, I might screen me some hash tonight since I found an ounce of broken bud in me oven , must have been there for yrs. ive got no clue, what or when.  but I'm glad cause ive been smoking me mates over dried bad cured bud foe a month cause I'm a dumb fuck.

Doing inspections on the girls and with a close look not the best sight, grubs! Tiny grubs in the buds munging out, shitting their little grub shit and leaving rotting bits everywhere, checked the whole plant out and they're pretty much thru the lot. Chopped it up and bagged it all to dump and reckon I saved about 1oz of popcorn bud that was clean, oh well. Checked remaining plants and one next to the grubbed out plant I found 3 grubs (squashed the fuckers) , little give away signs of small web like cocoon they crawl in so I will be giving them a real good going over in the next few days I don't want to lose any more so fingers crossed.

Cherrs all

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

post-61073-152057381066_thumb.jpg

post-61073-152057383443_thumb.jpg

post-61073-152057385651_thumb.jpg

post-61073-152057387741_thumb.jpg