Advertised flowering times

Also in SE Qld.

i will be planting in next 2 weeks mate as height is a factor in my area, they will grow no taller than 4 and a half foot im hoping before the daylight hours change, will also be putting some auto white widows in after Xmas, ive never grown autos before so its 1am experiment, we have awesome weather in this part of Oz for growing, biggest threat is storms and pests...friggin grasshoppers the size of small drones.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hey ryder sounds like you got a good plan,im se qld to and it is a good growing environment pretty much everything ive ever put in the ground grows here good soil to,lol hoppers are out and about already here but only little fellas so far but they all grow up unless your onto it, i t think ive got every type of bug you could imagine to contend with here the war on bugs is a daily issue atm,i copped a beauty storm last night an inch in 25minutes but no wind and no hail thats the sort of storms i like lol but ive been burnt before by storms but thats all part and parcel of the area i suppose,good luck with it all and hope you have a good run ryder,cheers,,,,GQ

Ok guys, still in SE QLD

These had small white hairs on them as 4 week old seedlings back in Oct.

post-47564-0-34258700-1512543923_thumb.jpeg

post-47564-0-46155400-1512544285_thumb.jpeg

Lots of hairs but really weird looking buds.

Some leaves are curled up too.

post-47564-0-35658000-1512544021_thumb.jpeg

post-47564-0-23808300-1512544077_thumb.jpeg

Currently fighting grass hoppers, little black bugs and little spiders.

Plants are only 2feet max higher than pots.

Now the leaves have bright white tips.

Is that normal, bad or what?

post-47564-0-35557800-1512544113_thumb.jpeg

post-47564-0-92524900-1512543979_thumb.jpeg

Also in SE Qld.

i will be planting in next 2 weeks mate as height is a factor in my area, they will grow no taller than 4 and a half foot im hoping before the daylight hours change, will also be putting some auto white widows in after Xmas, ive never grown autos before so its 1am experiment, we have awesome weather in this part of Oz for growing, biggest threat is storms and pests...friggin grasshoppers the size of small drones.

How do you get them so tall?

Doesn’t matter when I plant them, I can’t get more than 2 feet. Stealth is an issue for me too.

The only place I can grow gets full sun from around 7am to 12 midday.

I’ve got 5 seedlings approx 3 weeks old. Just waiting for them to show their sex before I repot.

Hoping to have them budding and harvested by April.

How long do yours take to get to harvest?

My guess is the size of the pots is your problem and maybe grow medium with height but i am in no way an expert maybe 1 of the master growers on here can help?, i use 20ltr buckets for my photo plants and grow in Canna terra medium, if height wasn't a factor they could easily get to 5+ foot so i put them in a gotta little late, Auto flower i put in 5 ltr pots and that seems to be plenty of room for their short life...Hopefully someone with more experience can help. Good luck.