led cob light pull apart

If your house glows white hot or vents hot air from HPS its seen immediately, I have shit insulation not prepared to take the risk knowing a few people who were done over HPS kits. A lot of people I know went over to LED and funnily enough not one person has been done since.

You also have T-ray scanners, microwave microphones, infrared, FLIR, laser microphones, parabolic ears, tempest, plus the council going through your shit looking for the dumb fuck who threw his nute containers with his bank statements.

this what i mean, hot air from hps? white glow?

It can't , they made be able to see a warm wall or walls , unless they can actually see the light somehow they can't tell , I guess if they drove by and you had the whole house lighting up u may be under suspicion , in the local paper most of the busts have occurred because they turned up at the door for totally unrelated reasons and noticed smell, or actually seen it from the door,

The house straight across from me was raided a few yrs back, so to were several houses on the street and surrounding streets, I guess they may have noticed quite a few houses with all walls lighting up and put 2 n 2 together, I know for fact of a few other small personal grows that went n still are undetected in the same area

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

this what i mean, hot air from hps? white glow?

Well hps rooms need to be vented otherwise the roof will glow white hot depending on insulation.. vents can help but choppers do look for house with suspicious numbers of whirrly birds on the roof it still sticks out like dogs balls, heat is heat generally, but if your venting out the chimney and there isn't smoke then that might be unusual.

I'm trying to find a low FLIR signature solution, either a combo of LED COBS and CFL 200W preferred all LED.

I spent a wad of cash on an HPS system digital with an RF filter on the ballast the room started getting a bit warm I knew when summer came around it would be fucked.

Edited by N3ro

Yeah but not because of detection, a air conditioner running in summer will put heat as well, my wall air conditioner in kitchen sits so the hot air blows into the garage, yeah I know was there when I bought house and I'm lazy,does that mean they gonna come raid me?

Yeah but not because of detection, a air conditioner running in summer will put heat as well, my wall air conditioner in kitchen sits so the hot air blows into the garage, yeah I know was there when I bought house and I'm lazy,does that mean they gonna come raid me?

Honestly dunno, but I did hear about a house in England that got raided because the shed glowed white and all they found was a heater keeping puppies warm.

Well hps rooms need to be vented otherwise the roof will glow white hot depending on insulation.. vents can help but choppers do look for house with suspicious numbers of whirrly birds on the roof it still sticks out like dogs balls, heat is heat generally, but if your venting out the chimney and there isn't smoke then that might be unusual.

I'm trying to find a low FLIR signature solution, either a combo of LED COBS and CFL 200W preferred all LED.

I spent a wad of cash on an HPS system digital with an RF filter on the ballast the room started getting a bit warm I knew when summer came around it would be fucked.

yep agree on venting a hps room, but the room beside it with the fireplace (and smoke),will be soaring!(glowing hot) choppers counting ur whirly-birds.... yeah, nah! and sounds like u wasted some coin too,