led cob light pull apart

But they might walk past with a spectrometer lol

Yes they could there is one on eBay for around $1500 used for bug detection with an LCD screen display differentiating different devices such as WiFi, am/FM radio bands.

You could also just buy the cheap one and waive it over your HPS power cable to pick up the signal from the ballast.

Rule one of this game is Darwin's theory of evolution, good luck.

Maybe a better understanding of how the flir actually works would help as well, it can't see through roofs

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

If your house glows white hot or vents hot air from HPS its seen immediately, I have shit insulation not prepared to take the risk knowing a few people who were done over HPS kits. A lot of people I know went over to LED and funnily enough not one person has been done since.

You also have T-ray scanners, microwave microphones, infrared, FLIR, laser microphones, parabolic ears, tempest, plus the council going through your shit looking for the dumb fuck who threw his nute containers with his bank statements.

Love reading you're post's, it pisses me off lol [emoji14]

Now why would listing methods deployed to catch cannabis growers piss you off? There wouldn't be a reason would there by any chance?

T-ray scanners are in some cameras through the city, which those cameras are fitted with microphones. I could list more but why would I?

Edited by N3ro