Long time smoker, first time grower

MG, what are you doing? Been grow for 50 years and never seen a dogs dinner like that. Fine good soil, plant them to to first finger knock, put them in half sun half shade, ( thats Ozzie whether. And wait for the seads to grow a finger length. Than plant! Plant in good soil. A great weed thats is growing very well , is the place to plant them!

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Bugger. Read above.

Cheers Timmy, just saw your auto is flowering. Well done mate, will be popping in to see how it smoked.

Quick update on the girls, I got a bit excited the other week and topped and bent the taller one. She seems to be bouncing back ok, although today I found some little white bug looking things. I felt like attenborough trying to get these pics to help identify the cunts. The smaller one is looking OK too, no bugs on that one. Makes a difference to how well it can defend itself when the plant is stressed ay?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app