Plants dieing

Wise words bogan I've started to realise the more I try and help and overthink it the worse it goes so sticking with KISS method and hopefully it will all work out

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/78249-Barneys-LSD-and-liberty-haze

I don't grow in coco but methinks you are over loving them. Do one thing at a time then wait to see what will happen. Then if it doesn't work try one more thing at a time. I have found trying to do too much to rectify a problem all at once usually causes more probs and the snow ball grows until it is to late to do anything. Good luck, nice dog, hope you can save them.

• Upvote 1

I don't grow in coco but methinks you are over loving them. Do one thing at a time then wait to see what will happen. Then if it doesn't work try one more thing at a time. I have found trying to do too much to rectify a problem all at once usually causes more probs and the snow ball grows until it is to late to do anything. Good luck, nice dog, hope you can save them.

That's what I did and I lost the 2 big ones in flower but saved 3 clones so I will continue on and yes me thinks me was overwatering them had more to do with their demise than anything else

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/78249-Barneys-LSD-and-liberty-haze

• Upvote 1