Plants dieing

Yeah its the way your mixing your nutrients mate pour one in than give it a really good mix with your hand than pour the next one in and give it another really good mix do this for every additive

Will do so when is the best time to feed them? And should I keep flushing or start giving them 1/4 feed nutes

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/78249-Barneys-LSD-and-liberty-haze

I try to feed about an hour after lights on , and at least 4 hrs b4 lights off otherwise I find water droplets on the inside of tent in the morning don't think that is good when budding could cause mould or other bad shit

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by micmac
  • Upvote 2

I try to feed about an hour after lights on , and at least 4 hrs b4 lights off otherwise I find water droplets on the inside of tent in the morning don't think that is good when budding could cause mould or other bad shit

I think I've only noticed condensation on the colder walls of the tent lining at night when leaves touch the walls or when the fan speed controller is set too slow.

I have a continuous speed controller that I sometimes tweak to control the noise during the day, so I turn it up a bit if I see any condensation in the morning - seems to fix it.

Plants pump water and nutrients from their roots by transpiration producing lots of water vapour and it definitely happens at night, so increasing the rate of air exchange might help decrease the night time humidity level and longer term risks of pests/fungus/bud rot....

Edited by doctor_nelson

Nice looking dog mlbbitz she looks like she's right in her lime light in there sniffin about lol hope your plants come good to mate, sorry to hear you had a few loses but hopefully your getting on top of it,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Thanks GQ she's a good little helper never more than a couple meters away from anywhere I go lol. The plants seem to be starting to show signs of recovery the clones starting to show new growth last night when I looked in the big LSD is still looking a little worse for wear but its looking more positive than it was and not dieing off as quickly as it was so going to try give her a light dose of nutes tonight see how she does from there but staying hopeful

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/78249-Barneys-LSD-and-liberty-haze