State of Origin - The Great Sal Grow Off!

Tunkers

Between this and the Girl Scout Crack grow off we should get to see a bit of variation in grow styles, skills etc over the next 9 months or so. You would have to have separate indoor and outdoor comparisons, and would also need to leave flowering time open so growers can all mature to the point they want.

I didn't get invited to the party :crybaby:, upside is nobody will get to see just how bad I am at growing :D

Best of luck to all, this should be interesting.

I was nearly going to include you Hashy but hadn't seen you on here for ages when I had the party... You should definitely be a celebrity judge though haha

Good point, OMD.

If you really want break it right down. You'd probably want to judge it on a few characteristics, and score each one out of 10, then add it up and see who comes in with the highest score. Some of the defining factors..

1) Plant Structure

2) Overall Size

3) Yield

4) Bud Appeal

5) Aroma

6) Smokability/Stonage

Though you'd be best all meeting up again and sample everyone's final product to get the results for category 5 and 6.

To do 5 and 6, if there is another get together, the halal pork will be on me! On a spit![emoji16]
  • Upvote 1

Hey boys wasn't at the barbie(?) but I do have 1 sal that I popped but haven't done anything with it yet, was wondering if that's counts as a entry?

On the judging side of things could let the whole site vote on categories that can be judged by photo, at least gotta NSW some chance

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Not much of one bogan popped it didn't know where to put it so it's been dormant outside , think I'm gonna grow it indoors getting a much bigger tent or gonna build a rooom in the garage that will hold 2 tents not sure which way to go I suppose the wife will have the last say

I gonna use my sal as a breeder so doesn't matter if male or female 04ac663b31bb3ffba89a74ddb8616307.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Not much of one bogan popped it didn't know where to put it so it's been dormant outside , think I'm gonna grow it indoors getting a much bigger tent or gonna build a rooom in the garage that will hold 2 tents not sure which way to go I suppose the wife will have the last say

I gonna use my sal as a breeder so doesn't matter if male or female 04ac663b31bb3ffba89a74ddb8616307.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Keep posting her anyway, even if she gets disqualified. More the merrier I say