State of Origin - The Great Sal Grow Off!

Tunkers

Tunks ,you know my situation , I'd rather wait about six weeks to germ her but I know others have started, and are keen to get this happening . Though in the meantime I have the space but with low lighting to Mabey make some "Sal 99"and more Sals.

Anyway I'll do the best I can . And mine will be indoors ,,,also hope to find someone to put a couple outside .Seeds in paper towel tonight !

I have to think hard on this , ,,,,.,...means I'll need panadol.lol.

GO VICTORIA.

• Upvote 1

So its starts hey tunks :)

Might as well begin now and maybe finish at the end of this years outdoor growing session and can be indoors or outdoors or a mixture of both ?? But what decides on the winner, most buds, biggest plant, best looking plant?

Its your comp mate so its up to you.

Good luck all and Victoria for the win.

• Upvote 1

So its starts hey tunks :)

Might as well begin now and maybe finish at the end of this years outdoor growing session and can be indoors or outdoors or a mixture of both ?? But what decides on the winner, most buds, biggest plant, best looking plant?

Its your comp mate so its up to you.

Good luck all and Victoria for the win.

I assumed yield would be what most people class as winning?

I just didn't wanna say "hey do this" and everyone tell me they can't. I've been in management and a father for too long to know what I think doesn't work for everyone else lol