State of Origin - The Great Sal Grow Off!

Tunkers

Tunkers,I wrote a reply about getting the seeds must have pressed post.

All good .doesn look like I'll get too many ,,although I havnt checked them all ,,was going to last light ,,,but all I could do when I got home was to stagger into my bed.leaving again later so won't have a chance till next week unless I zip home sometime in between.

It's cold and wet and giving me concerns about mould ..going to put a heater in there later ,,will try for a photo

Going to use a cig lighter to see ,,,equivalent to a candle light ,that's the same as one watt isn't it ??

Shouldn't bother them much at this stage,,.methinks.

T.I.M.thanks. ,smoke reports will be coming in due course

Edited by Serrated edge
  • Upvote 2

I have an app on my phone that makes a green light. Figure that's safer then using any other sort of light. Haven't had any issues doing it so far. Just gotta put ya phone on airplane mode first in case it rings while ya in there lol

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/77531-Tunkers-Tinkering---2017-Time-to-get-perpetual

• Upvote 2

find ferking kangaroo which broadsided u s.e

ligh+ up his +ail, i've heard kangaroo +ail burns 4ever

u can use his pouch 2 keep ure clones warm 2

p.s (no kangaroos were hur+ in making +his pos+)

(excep+ bi s.e)

[emoji23][emoji23]

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/77531-Tunkers-Tinkering---2017-Time-to-get-perpetual

Hey flubbed ,,don't waste time with Bonsa or GYO ,,,same owners same scumbags.

They're the *#%@^ that sent me autos and regs instead of fems . Twice god damn it..

I could go on and on and on and on about those cocksuckers.

But I'll refrain ,,

That's so shitty, SE. So fuckin' shitty. Can recommend Yantra and will til the cow's come home lol. Would be nice to get a harvest off one of the seeds I've ordered but keep getting ripped! Hoping there will be a next time. Going Southern Star next and those fuckers will be under lock and key!

Sorry for the absence, guys. Dealing with fuckwits does take it's toll. I hope you're all doing well and remaining the same divine creatures you've always been.

How's the tinkering going, Tunks? X

-- "Man only plays when he is in the fullest sense of the word a human being, and he is only fully a human being when he plays."