Organics

Well we can all put our opinions in ,,its free speech around here .,, matter of fact their opinions were correct ,

And not derogatory at all to you yet you chose to be a rude in return .

You want help but wish disaster apon others.

Sounds like your being the arsehole pal.

Alot of people take free speach for granted but unless you have put your hand up and actually defended that free speech keep your opinion to yourself, on the other hand if you are a vet like myself i appologise as you are among the few who have given there all so that the many ungrateful can abuse the right of free speech. Like i said i didnt ask for opinions but yes this is a free country so by all means insult who you like if thats the only way you can make your self feel better.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Downvote 1

I asked for help not opinions and i dont appologize to self opinionated arseholes, best thing i did is give this group of self perclaimed gurus wide birth and just work it out myself, in saying this if i have seen a question that i can help with through my trial and errors i help and keep my opinions about there level of knowledge to my self, as mum taught me if you have nothing more valuble than your own opinion shut your mouth b4 someone breaks it. Anyhow if you ever hear of a strain ironicly named snikel fritz at the nimbin mardi grass locate the breeder it will be me and i love nothing better than being face to face with anyone who actualy has the stones to wait until meeting someone face to face b4 being a condescending arsehole. Again i asked for help and not your opinions. Cheers

Have you bread your own strain. I would love to see some bnb pics.

See some pics

You are too nice GQ. JC. If you spent more time reading a lot of the posts on this site you just burned some of the most experienced and friendly contributors on this site. Root rot and choke on your own smoke hey ... what a fucktard. GQ would have to be one of the nicest people you will ever come across. GQ has nothing to apologise for. Take your insults somewhere else.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

I dont understand how mocking my first attempts and laughing at me on a public site could be considered helpful, especialy after i had only asked for help, ive responded to a few posts so you can see my thoughts on your so called gurus, i would love to meet most of you in person one day and i hope with one of my responses this might actually be possible as accountability seems to wane when your sitting at your desk safe from those you ridicule.

• Downvote 1

Well just like im entitled to my opinions your entitled to yours to JC13,if your want to know more about organics theres a whole thread devoted to organics and those of us that are growing organically have our own threads with fairly clear instructions about what were doing,how were doing it and why, so my suggestion to you would be do a bit of reading and research and perhaps you'll find the answers your looking for all by yourself and then when youve educated yourself in the slightest and have a few decent questions maybe someone will give some decent answers,i have got two bits of advice for you firstly real organics do not come in a bottle,to be truly organic its a year round job and can be bloody hard work building composts and manures,feeding your soil and creating good bug life within that soil and having good clean water ect ect the list just goes on theres many many ways to be organic, and secondly i think you need harden the fuck up a bit mate but i apologize if i hurt your feelings JC13,,,,,GQ

No budy i dont need to harden up usually when someone points at me and laughs after ive asked a question i would probably just punch them not because im soft or have hurt feelings but its not how you help someone, ive responded to a few posts so you can find my lack of respect for some of you, who have shown that your more about telling people how good you are and passing the knowledge off how to grow good bush dope off as some sort off ingenious invention all off your own about organisms when most off us have been doing that for decades and undestand how with some manure, rotten fish, ash and many off the other organic meterials you can produce a good healthy crop. Unfortunately if i see someone in trouble i help i also explain there are no stupid questions and i do not ridicule them and point my finger or laugh at them. When i first began looking into hydroponics there was alot of information out there and in particular alot off false information about organic hydroponics so i tried asking for help and all you could do is give me your opinion and your mate laughed at me. Anyhow as i said in another post best thing i did is ignore all you so called gurus especially when i realised it was no miracle organic secret it was just what we call bush dope, which any half wit can grow with the most basic knowledge and learnt the art of hydroponics myself. Anyhow keep an eye out for my strain being snikel fritz if you hear of it hopefully at the mardi grass very soon come and introduce yourself and we will discuss things like good manners and we can re search the whole haha thats not organics and the harden up thing, alternatively if you live in south east nsw or close to albury/wodonga send me a personal message and we can arange a face to face cheers.

• Downvote 1