Organics

I have been growing in potting mix and clay balls and feeding them general hydro 3 part nutes and oz magic monsta bud and magic bud.

I want to stop using all chemical nutes so im thinking about using a mix of blood and bone with potting mix over clay balls and feeding it with canna bio veg and bio flora with bat guano and monsta bud.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

like to see some pics of all the plants 

good & bad , if you can 

how healthy was mum when you took cuts 

how healthy were the clones when you put them out 

how did you acclimate the clones from indoors to out 

are you using a light to keep them in veg outdoors or are they flowering 

what size pot are they in & how long they been in the currant pot 

assuming being this time of year your talking outdoor 

Edited by itchybromusic

Yea im learning the hard way but it is what it is for now. I had a few problems getting a compost heap and organic soil for this grow so i have used searls 5 in 1 organic for the medium with volcanic rock in the botton in 27 litre pots feed on a recycled system. Now my water has chlorine and the only way i could find around it is i collect my water atleast 24 hrs b4 i use it and i leave it un covered in my grow room i also collect rain water were possible. Now my first couple off waters i tan water only then after a week i topped the resovoir off with bio diesle cal mag, magic bud and canna bio veg to 900 ppm on my blue syick unfortunately i chaded the ph like a fool and corrected it with ph down i now know this was wrong so i drained my resevoir and started again and have used vinigar correting it to a ph of 6.5 every water the 5 in 1 medium has a ph of atleast 7.2.

Now the first picks i will post are the 2 plants doing the best 1 off them is a cutting i have used for the last year with general hydro trio and magic bud for veg and gh trio and monsta bud for the flower the other extremely well doing plant comes from a plant a mate had in a pot in his laundry i took the cutting as it had been given bad light and no food but it had produced a wicked smell with tricomes all over it like bothing i have seen b4.

Now the last 3 plants that look like shit come from healthy mothers that i have been taking clones from for the past year but they have been grown in coconut coir with gh trio, magic bud and monsta bud as the 1 that is going ok. They are under 3/600watt mh and 2 led at the rear.post-61724-150787820031_thumb.jpgpost-61724-150787820623_thumb.jpgpost-61724-150787821265_thumb.jpgpost-61724-150787821864_thumb.jpgpost-61724-150787822439_thumb.jpgpost-61724-150787823008_thumb.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

first i would say that 5 in 1 from memory is a soil conditioner & i think rec's were mix 1 part 5in1 to 3 part something else , coco & perlite for instance , in a mix 

so i think you've got a hot mix but one plant seems to look ok in the same mix 

the other thing to look at in that case , assuming the good one's setup is no diff to the others 

is over watering which can cause some of what i see in your pics , is the good plant being watered differently , less water maybe 

what about nutrients , i'm prob not the best person on bottled nutes , i do think that soil is pretty hot 

so not sure if you need as much as your using or any at all 

my gut says to much watering 

but you'd be a much better judge of that , in your own grow , than i