Organics

I have been growing in potting mix and clay balls and feeding them general hydro 3 part nutes and oz magic monsta bud and magic bud.

I want to stop using all chemical nutes so im thinking about using a mix of blood and bone with potting mix over clay balls and feeding it with canna bio veg and bio flora with bat guano and monsta bud.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

that will never be organic 

Cheers bro i suspected over watering but the one doing well through a spanner in the works as they are all feed automatically from the same resevoir 4 times a day for 10 minutes but i have cut that back to 2 feeds 1st one for 15 min when the lights come on and a 5 min feed 4 hrs b4 they shut off. I didnt want to but am grabbing coco coir and bag of clay balls and re potting them b4 i loose them. Cheers

Cheers bro i suspected over watering but the one doing well through a spanner in the works as they are all feed automatically from the same resevoir 4 times a day for 10 minutes but i have cut that back to 2 feeds 1st one for 15 min when the lights come on and a 5 min feed 4 hrs b4 they shut off. I didnt want to but am grabbing coco coir and bag of clay balls and re potting them b4 i loose them. Cheers

sounds like you know coco & have tried the same methodology to soil growing , not a good idea 

in soil if you want an auto watering system , look into blumats , you don't time anything 

blumats drip when the media is drying & not B4

the roots get watered though the plants consumption & pot evaporation ,

not by when we think it's a good time to water  

good luck mate 

• Upvote 1

I joined this group to try and get some help and advise in going organic anyhow as usual some off you have been helpful but cardona and queenqueen2 should learn if your not going to add something helpful then you should keep your opinion to yourself because ur opiions are like arseholes every one has one, they stink and if you keep showing it eventually someone will grab you and give you a good reaming you over opinionated, pompous, ignoramus and i hope ur plants suffer root rot anyhow thank you to the few decent people and choke on ur own smoke to the key board warriors..

• Downvote 1

I joined this group to try and get some help and advise in going organic anyhow as usual some off you have been helpful but cardona and queenqueen2 should learn if your not going to add something helpful then you should keep your opinion to yourself because ur opiions are like arseholes every one has one, they stink and if you keep showing it eventually someone will grab you and give you a good reaming you over opinionated, pompous, ignoramus and i hope ur plants suffer root rot anyhow thank you to the few decent people and choke on ur own smoke to the key board warriors..

A bit touchy hey JC, that's no good for growing organics, you need to keep your cool, maybe read a book or two for starters( do people still read?), growing cannabis organically is the same as for any fruit or veg

Edited by pedro de pacas
  • Upvote 1

Well just like im entitled to my opinions your entitled to yours to JC13,if your want to know more about organics theres a whole thread devoted to organics and those of us that are growing organically have our own threads with fairly clear instructions about what were doing,how were doing it and why, so my suggestion to you would be do a bit of reading and research and perhaps you'll find the answers your looking for all by yourself and then when youve educated yourself in the slightest and have a few decent questions maybe someone will give some decent answers,i have got two bits of advice for you firstly real organics do not come in a bottle,to be truly organic its a year round job and can be bloody hard work building composts and manures,feeding your soil and creating good bug life within that soil and having good clean water ect ect the list just goes on theres many many ways to be organic, and secondly i think you need harden the fuck up a bit mate but i apologize if i hurt your feelings JC13,,,,,GQ

• Upvote 1

You are too nice GQ. JC. If you spent more time reading a lot of the posts on this site you just burned some of the most experienced and friendly contributors on this site. Root rot and choke on your own smoke hey ... what a fucktard. GQ would have to be one of the nicest people you will ever come across. GQ has nothing to apologise for. Take your insults somewhere else.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 2