1st grow tips please

They look ok put the smaller ones on a stand to get closer to light if u have to

Kept it about a metre at least from the seedlings make sure they don't dry out

Have your lights out during the hottest part of they day

As they stretch for the light move them closer bit by bit untill u are confident they can handle it

I've had seedlings out in 35c in the sun as long as they don't dry out they will be fine

Mine came up on Sunday and under the 130 w flouro not a lot has happened so I moved them into the other tent about a metre away from 600w hps and I can see the difference already

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by micmac

Moving plants sounds like a hassel having to be home every time. Move to absolute darkness.

Maybe a separate room can be just a box with a fan. I use an old meat locker. fluro and thermostat controlled fan. Doesnt have to be huge. You'll be able to pop your clones when the time comes in there too. At the time you take them they need a different schedule too, of course.

Sent from my SM-G935F using OZ Stoners mobile app

It's not a problem at, cause it's only for the last few weeks and it's for medical anyways so haven't been leaving home to much think I may have been over watering and attentive last time that's why I started with dirt and moved to coco because I believed dirt would be more forgiving thanks for the tips though guys will keep on researching

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

Hey guys I have a question about my clones tried to make a new post but won't let me so they've been rooted in 7 days now and getting good nodes how long should I wait befor topping only asking because people usually say 3-4 nodes but should I wait a little longer with these first clones and first time topping so

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners