1st grow tips please

I have.a 1.5x15x2 m tent a 400w hps ballad light a 1000w led

A 240w carbon intake and a 240 exhaust

I'm using bio diesel every three days 300ml bio any watering suggestions I'm running my lights

24-0

I have scoot but still trying where best to sit it

I've got some photos if I need more please let me know no criticism it is in dirt because it my first time 34d224f9aac5e05137f326c166c092b8.jpg00dfda73d3647e721be360b0b31bcec0.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170915/b774dc8060314c265d2398d12e35e781.jpg[/img

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

My suggestions:

Looks like you're in a tent and therefore restricted with height, if so, I'd be plucking the centres from the tops to make those plants spread out and to slow the upward growth.

Not sure what that netting is for? If your plan is to make a SCROG you want that net tighter. Loose like that and the growth will push it up and not scrog very well.

They seem to be well established so I'd now be changing the lights to a regular 18/6 cycle. That's 18hrs on 6hrs off. Some people use a differing cycle but as a newbie I'd recommend the KISS theory, go 18/6.

I don't see any tubing? how are you feeding? where does your waste water go? Feeding by hand is OK, but waste water could be an issue. Are you using trays under yr pots to catch runoff?

" 240w carbon intake and a 240 exhaust" 240watt? or 240volt? or 240mm diameter? bit confusing. You need to clarify a bit.

Your hydro shop man will sell you unicorn poo and tell you you'll grow monster buds using it. I'd recommend you get the basics set before you go wasting $$$ on additives.

Merl1n

• Upvote 2

Well said Merl1n, and where can I get me some of that Unicorn Poo :D

I'll go a little further on the net you have in there.  Replace it with something stronger and thicker, that stuff will flex way too much and also cut into your plants.  I use 100mm square plastic coated wire mesh, I get it from Bummings and it's not expensive.  You also need to set it higher up, 30cm or so above soil level.

:peace: