GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

Hey thanks fordy,yep ive tried all those honestly all i did was update my email and PWOOF in the press of a button like magic i lost everything all my shit is gone its super frustrating coz id sort of been stock piling info and advice,shared knowledge,all my pm,s,instead of having over a thousand posts ive now got 10 yippy,i didnt know that you couldn't update or change your email or i never would have touched it and in the panic what did i make my new user name greenqueen2 who in there right mind wants to be number bloody 2 lol i just wanna be the old queeny with all my old familiar crap back,please mr oz,pleeeeease

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hey thanks fordy,yep ive tried all those honestly all i did was update my email and PWOOF in the press of a button like magic i lost everything all my shit is gone its super frustrating coz id sort of been stock piling info and advice,shared knowledge,all my pm,s,instead of having over a thousand posts ive now got 10 yippy,i didnt know that you couldn't update or change your email or i never would have touched it and in the panic what did i make my new user name greenqueen2 who in there right mind wants to be number bloody 2 lol i just wanna be the old queeny with all my old familiar crap back,please mr oz,pleeeeease

No worries GreenQueen, it'll get sorted don't worry. You can change your email, I know I have. It will just be a glitch that needs sorting out I reckon. I'll get onto Oz for you.

Gday ooodog yes I've tried again this morning and still no go,yes ive got access to both email addresses and i use the mobile app to access site,when i updated my email instantly i couldn't use the site no access to anything so i tryed through my laptop and another phone still wouldn't work,the only thing i could was to make a new account,im just hoping that oz can/will fix it for me please mr oz,,,thanks ooodog,GQ2