GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

Thanks micmac much appreciated i have always buried the majority of my stash only down side to that is on a couple of occasions ive forgot where i buried them lol but yes my pantry needs to be sorted ive just been busy but thats no excuse really because i know better so all the bagged stuff will be goin bush with the rest very soon while its easy diggin from all rain ive been getting but the jars can stay,i like to have a little bit of variety on hand for my own personal,i might not have any to bury this season if this freakin weather keeps giving me a hard time,,cheers micmac,,,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Geez GQ. You’re a trooper. Takes guts and lots of effort and patience. You know in your heart you are doing what’s right for you and your family so you are staying true to that. Always love following your grows and experiences. I am sure everyone agrees with me here at OSA. Just keep at it.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

+hanks ind, bu+ no good

jus+ like lap+op

wen+ 2 k-mar+, bough+ usb plug in

s+ill no good

sorri 4 making u ppl read +his crap

whole new lap+op is op+ion no.1

Yeah, I do believe bob sourced a brand new keyboard, but that one gave him strife as well. :D

What are you using, bob. A laptop or desktop PC?

Bugga sorry for giving you a bit of curry there Bob. If I Had a spare computer lying about I'd send it your way mate. It sucks when the technology lets us down.

all good ford peeps

i jus+ wanna apolagise 4 u good ppl having 2 decipher mi mad gibberings

apparan+lee comp dude can replace k-board on lap+op bu+ probs cheaper 2 replace whole +hing

pu+ in lo++o 2nigh+ so never know

some good sugges+ions bu+

and gq if ure s+ill awake, wea+her man predic+ing +hunder s+orm around 3am.  fingers crossed he ge+s wrong