GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

Hey indy,nah no visits mate just try to cover my arse to be sure to be sure cause in the event they do come i have a bit more than the average personal grow,plant numbers are reducing atm due to pulling males which sorta makes me feel a bit better still i just want to be smart about it and be as educated as i can be

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Funny bob i was just about to pick a bone with you lol so much for blowing out to sea ay bloody bom lol aaarrrh i cant cant get a fuckin break a mega storm just unleashed all its fury here heavy down pour winds and a good 5minutes of hail omly pea sized stuff as soon as it eases il go check how bad the damage is,thhere was nothing i could do by time i seen it it was already doing its thing

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Ahh goodone. Glad to hear that. GQ. It's never good news hearing about another comrade taking a fall.

I think you're taking the right route with sourcing info from the MCAGQ folks, than wasting time and money on a Solicitor, more often than not the majority of them are just as clueless as us at times.

Here is a link to some info and case law re. Medical necessity http://medicalcannabisqld.wixsite.com/medicalcannabisqld/necessity-defence

Re. Plant numbers, qld is probably the best state in that regard as under 100 plants or 500 g is not considered commercial check the qld drugs act and regulations for more info on that. But never have things like bags of ounces/pounds etc or scales or other stuff associated with commercial, because things like that will attract negative attention in court and you can still get done for commercial if prosecution can reasonably prove it.

Hey gq , something that might help peace of mind and limit what u have stashed in the pantry

I placed a metal toolbox in a hole ,it can be locked and waterproofed ( mine is waterproof but still have heavy black plastic as a liner n cover)

All I gotta do is move the lawn clippings and scrape away a few inches of dirt to gain access

Has saved me once in a break n enter ( that's another story and )

Also keeps it nice n cool n dry n all the time it's in there it's curing

I seriously think u n hubby could come up with something and only have what u need inside

We also used to do this with bush grows to hide water containers n the like

No one ever found them

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 2