GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

lol well when you say it like that torrietree nearly makes me wanna stay lol but then i remember it can get bloody cold, minus 14 one year, wet, windy, there's no rivers, the dams are pretty useless ya cant take your dog there, cant swim there and cant take your fuel powered boat there electric only, and no beach for fishin and swimming, there is a pub though lol, basically its the soil thats kept me hangin round and at least i can say thats perfect, rich volcanic red dirt it is the best however you,d want love it because everything else becomes red too, stains everything it does lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

rich volcanic red dirt it is the best however you,d want love it because everything else becomes red too, stains everything it does lol

Used to get a chuckle in a new estate I once lived in. 2 out of 3 brick homes were usually a light tan/clay colour, and within 2-3 years of being built the red dirt would stain the walls about a metre up. Even livestock didn't stand a chance. :D

Only thing I miss about the stuff is the growing capabilities of the soil, otherwise everything else associated with it was a PITA like you mentioned, GQ.