GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

Pretty hard to believe really,

I mean I'm sure it has some effect but prob not as much as he makes out.

He reckons during the waxing moon the plant focuses mainly on leaves and stem but during the other half of the cycle its focusing mainly on root growth...with that theory if I plant 2 plants 2 weeks apart one will grow mostly leaves and one will grow mostly roots...I'd bet they develop basically the same

Yeah i agree Buds. Im sure the moon has some effects but not as strong as the bloke in the article reckons.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

many moons ago lol when i was just learning the ropes the bloke that was teaching me had us planting on a full moon and harvest on a full moon, no following charts or anything we just did it because we were growing guerilla style, anything we needed to take out to the bush for the grow we did at nightime when there was a much less of a chance of running into anyone, the full moon meant we could get our work done in the middle of the night and see what we we're doing without havin to turn a torch on and attract attention to our selves, same thing at harvest time, i cant say forsure that planting and harvesting on a full moon made a difference but because the plants were always good, its just something ive always done, of course there's been times ive planted when the moons not full as well over the years but for some reason i feel that the ones planted on a full moon were just stronger heathier plants as apposed to ones ive planted mid moon cycle, i dont know and i cant explain it lol, its just the way i was taught and it works so thats what i still do all these years later

• Upvote 2

howdy all, just a few pics of a couple little babe,s that have reared there heads after the recent rain we've had here, not a lot to see here just verifying that ive made a start for the season, actually i didnt plant these they just came up in the garden on there own accord lol lol gardening at its best lol no help needed lol, anyways my serious seeds will be planted in the next few days or when the moon looks good to go, il post a few more pics when the new arrivals pop there heads, cheers all,,GQpost-61975-154020723605_thumb.jpegpost-61975-154020724735_thumb.jpegpost-61975-154020725415_thumb.jpegpost-61975-154020726223_thumb.jpegpost-61975-154020727053_thumb.jpegpost-61975-154020728053_thumb.jpegpost-61975-154020728708_thumb.jpegpost-61975-154020729297_thumb.jpegpost-61975-154020734018_thumb.jpeg

I got nowhere to plant outdoors yet but I did sprout a seed yesterday and transferred a clone to soil so they'll hopefully be going in the ground eventually

I've been searching

Its risky though cos I'm in suburbia just scouting little bush patches no more than a couple hundred metres deep. They'll prob get snatched but I still want to give it a shot.