These T5 Fluro's are pretty good in a normal size 1.8 meter high tent u can run multi levels of plants for different stages of cloning, veg and seed raising, just use the 25mm cube locking aluminium framing from bunnings and make levels inside the tent it saves having multipal tents for different phases in a perpetual grow

Sorry to disappoint Gaz but this lights going in my 1.2x1.2x60cm tent .. no levels just a heat mat, tube heater , fan , propagator and some solo cups / rocket pots .. I'm gonna keep shit as simple as I possibly can . 2 tents , 2 month cycles .. easy peasy ..

• Upvote 1

Know exactly how u feelin jim

6mths ago life just sorta dragged by, one day at a time sorta thing,not much goin on brother just usual pain and boredom

Since finding this site and the ppl that frequent also rediscovering canna propergation has def put on a positive outlook

Sure theres been backward fuk ups and a few donations to bonzai weekly and crappy little sticks mothly

But its the odd success that really gets me hard (sorry kids). Its such a rush when u realize your capable of growing s/thing healthy even though its a weed

Only thing been good at growing was my electricity bill and excess water.

My old man used to say its the little things

Wish i'd taken more notice when he was around

I hope your putting that to good use,(sorry kids) lol

Good luck than Jim, i have done perpetual grows :)

It's pretty boring when buds are flowering . I like the flower show but there isn't much you can do accept add nutrients ..

The reason I want 2 tents is cos I wanna practice LST'ing , supper-cropping / manifolding ..

Also , there's a ton of strains I wanna try and grow .. I feel like I'm behind or something ? I've only grown , chocolope, big bud and bag seed ..

The thing I wanna do the most is make a ton of hash .. it's why I wanna keep it moving .. until I get bored anyway .. [emoji1363]

Edited by Jim420