Exhaust fan is it essential?

brurdy

You really need both an air cleaning/exhaust fan and an air movement fan for your grow environment.

I use a 150x500mm phresh filter and hyper 150mm fan and my Mars II 900w led produces more noise with its fans then my exhaust.

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

The one im using came with tent filteroo filter think ill upgrade to something quiter

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Do i have to have exhaust fan or is a small fan inside grow tent enough. The exhaust fan i got is fairly loud

the exhaust fan has nothing to do with heat it's about getting stale air out of the tent allowing fresh air to be continually introduced,it ,in turn ,being pushed across the top your plant and being circulated through tent, imagine if I stuck u in a small room with no fresh air , it also provides the function creating negative pressure in your tent so you can't smell it outside if u also have a carbon filter, as for Co2 there will be plenty in there no need to supplement maybe get a better quality fan
  • Upvote 1

the exhaust fan has nothing to do with heat it's about getting stale air out of the tent allowing fresh air to be continually introduced,it ,in turn ,being pushed across the top your plant and being circulated through tent, imagine if I stuck u in a small room with no fresh air , it also provides the function creating negative pressure in your tent so you can't smell it outside if u also have a carbon filter, as for Co2 there will be plenty in there no need to supplement maybe get a better quality fan

Ok think that will be the solution

I was running a 150mm Whisper Silencer Fan bloody loud than i ran a Hydro Experts 150mm tube axle fan that was just as loud than i bought the Westaflex 3 speed fan i run it on the lowest setting it moves 200 cubic meters per hour and i can hear a mouse pissing over the fan

That sounds good lol