goddamn cat

Ok......This sounds awful, but ever smoked near kitty? :P I have one cat that doesn't like it, and another that climbs up my body while I'm having a cone :P So she's always been a bit partial to it ::(: I don't puposely blow it in her face or anything like that, she just hangs around when we're smoking. Maybe it might distract the cat? :(

Otherwise, a big kick ass bolt and chain across the GR might do it :whistling

catnip can be put into teabags and made into a tea and from what i have read it can help with muscle pains, headaches and even give u a mild buzz :thumbsup wouldnt smoke it tho :P

the cat loves bong smoke from time to time...sometimes she'll jump at u and wait, other times she'll run off if u blow it in her direction....moody cat i guess :scratchin

btw the wardrobe gets really hot if left closed for more than 4 hours so i have to open it all the time or leave it open....im working on the venting :smoke so far the best way to keep the cat out is to keep her out of the room and hallway....she gets pissed and jumps up for ages at the doors but she soon learns :whistling

Get a cheap PC PSU and wire a PC fan to it. You will be able to line the doors with reflective material too then.

It doesn't have to be a 400watt uber PSU , a real cheap 150/200watt PSU will be more than enough and you will be able to power a few fans off it.

As always, make sure the PSU is out of the growspace to avoid accidents.

One of my cats used to scratch at my door and give me away if i was trying to get in a few quiet ones when i was younger. But she didn't like a full thick smoke blown in her face, she just wanted a bit blown in her general direction and she would curl up and purr like a v twin.

I have two cats. 1 boy,1girl. If my cats are in the house, and I pick up anything mj related. even if they were asleep and the other side of the house. give them 5 min. and their there waiting to get stoned. they go into the smoke and either take one big breath and hold, or breathe fast until smoke clears. once in a blue moon one cat will take a hit. he taken a couple from a J but usually likes the bong better. :smoke he also eats the leaves I cut off the plant. :P Sometimes they glare at me if I'm wasted and they weren't around to enjoy it. Edited by loves420

Get a cheap PC PSU and wire a PC fan to it. You will be able to line the doors with reflective material too then.
With PC fans I have found it best to use those plug-in adapters from Kmart, the ones with multiple voltage selectors can also be used as fan speed controllers by changing the voltage output.

:P

With PC fans I have found it best to use those plug-in adapters from Kmart, the ones with multiple voltage selectors can also be used as fan speed controllers by changing the voltage output.

How much are they roughly Tom? PC PSU's under 200watt go real cheap these days, i wouldn't pay more than $10 for one if it was new and you can pick up some real bargains here and there.

Never actually bought one new, but you usually pay $1 - $2 for them around the garage sales, :P used to run 3 fans with no problems with one of them, I used those in preference to PSU's (had plenty of them) as they are safer around the GR and take up very little space. If you do use a PSU then the 5v output (red = +5v) should be able to run the fans at a reduced speed and the 12v (yellow) will run them at full speed, the black wires are a common negative. It should also be an AT type PSU rather than ATX.

:P

only read your first couple of posts and not much in between so i dont know if your still on topic but i got the same problem with the kat. At first i thought a grasshopper had got in some how but then i noticed the cat sneakin in while i wasnt looking. I must admit at first i thought he mayve been pissin in the pots and i was guna strangle the prick but on closer inspection he's eatin the leaf! I just make a point of keeping hism out while theyre small and he could destroy em, when theyre bigger i let him eat as much as he wants. he normally follows me in in the mornings when im doing the watering, has a bit of a chew then curls up in front of the fan and has a sleep for awhile.... fucking cat fiend!!

Thats quite strange, my cats never ate mine, but they loved to sun bake stretched out on my grow tray. Came home one day to find one plant snapped from the bastards jumping from side to side.

One did get locked in the room once and clawed up all the bloody carpet in from of the door... and it was a rental.

ha ha cats our 6 month old cat loves going into my drobe when I watering or whatever and also tries to eat the leaves and on the ones outside too

If you really don't want your cat near or in your drobe give it a quick tanning with the back of your hand it's just the same as when you give it a bollocking for jumping on the kitchen table..The cat needs to associate the drobe with pain either that or lock up your drobe like some of the others suggested.

The cannabis plant is a fairly edible plant for the most part I don't doubt that in central asia, africa etc that goats and cows get right into their MJ and if it were not for the pyschoactive compounds in MJ you would be buying packets of leaf for salads from your local fruit n veg shop