goddamn cat

we have an indoors cat and she goes nuts over mj lol

well she'll go nuts over anything thats green but if given the option to eat the catnip or the mj (both are growing in the same wardrobe) she'll eat me herb :P

dead set this is getting to be a problem...I had major problems b4 which have been worked out but with this fucking cat eating me stash im starting to wonder if she is worth having around :thumbdown

she took down a skunk hybrid (50% of it and made it turn hermi), she took my ducks offspring cutting, ate about 50% of my other ducks offspring plant, and i just had an ak47 die lol

honestly i think putting chicken wire or something up around the lower half of the wardrobe would just make her more determined to get to them :( and keeping the doors closed is proving pointless as she has knows how to open them....

any ideas on what to do? if i had my way i would kick the cunt out in the rain as punishment but as she is an indoors cat and knowing this ghetto she would most likely get killed by a kid anyway :(

deadset i got the catnip in a seperate pot hiding the mj but she ignores it for the mj...this cant go on as im gonna kill the cat and then the gf will kill me as its her cat :P any ideas would be great as this is getting way outter hand :thumbdown

Well I had some spare crap for making oil left over, so I thought I would put this in a toy like catnip and then see how the cats go with it.

I have A pure black persian and a grey persian.

Anyways they loved it but they didnt come home last night :P.

they always turn up around 6pm. and stay inside at night.

I havent seen them since the night I gave them the toy :P.

I hope it didnt kill them is all, is it toxic to cats??

Ferengi persians are gorgous cats but can be total snobs :thumbdown but how long has it been since u have seen them? i hope they are ok...

cats are seriously smart and seriously persistent, theyll get anywhere givin the oportunity. they try anything to get where they want to go, also i think catnip in the same spot no such a good idea

I agree but have no where else to grow the catnip at present lol

Stop growing the catnip and clone and veg plants for your kitty.

There was a special on foxtel months back which i wish i taped but didnt have any spare tapes at the time :( anyways it was about animals on drugs and they had a field of catnip growing with this basically an army of cats fighting over plants, froathing at the mouth, rolling about, in general acting like they are on heat and sum damn good drugs :thumbsup after seeing them do that i went online and ordered me sum catnip seeds :thumbsup

As for making clones, the day i was gonna take cuttings the cunt ate them :P :P :( im cut as....

Lead injection will fix the cat
i love the cat, i think its fucked up she loves mull but i dont wanna hurt her...

thanks every1 for helping out lol although i cant do nothing untill payday (over a week away) i will have to try my best to keep her out of the wardrobe...she got in again last night :(