Carbon Filter Size

Rattle in a filter is not a good sign, My filter is 150x450 there about's its from SOLOS bought it a few years ago works well but it does have carbon falling into the inside compartment of the filter

....same filter, same shop.  corresponding now for resolution.  I'm being patient, they are being civil.  I won't say too much more because they are giving the appearance of trying to do the right thing.

Faith :sun:

Hey everyone how's everyone going just a quick question I put my babies in under 600 lights two days ago two of the plants are starting to get yellow at the end of the leaves is that something to be worried about

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Hey everyone how's everyone going just a quick question I put my babies in under 600 lights two days ago two of the plants are starting to get yellow at the end of the leaves is that something to be worried about

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

A pic would be good, but if it's just the tips of the leaves your nutes might be too strong.

I use exactly the same feeder ring but only once the plant gets bigger.

When the are young like that I use a smaller ring made from 6mm hose and T-fittings so that the nutes are getting to the rootzone. Something like this post-24238-0-99127700-1501807245_thumb.gif

I make a circle with 4T's connected with 6mm hose, this way I can angle the T's in when very young and out as they mature, until the green growth reaches that sized feed ring. They reckon that the spread of the green growth is equivalent to the spread of the roots, so once the green growth has spread out to the ring the roots are close enough to be able to absorb the fluids.

• Upvote 1

Looking at the size of the plant and the pot it's in, I'd guess it's suffering from a bit of overwatering, has a bit of that look to it.  It's definitely not light bleaching.  Let the pot mostly dry right out, go by the weight of the pot, before watering again, and take it easy on watering frequency until the plant's a bit bigger.