All originally

The smaller the seed the wetter the climate tropical too ...and remember the mediterranean or nth africa around egyptian times was and is and still can be wet like africa and the small seed may be a different colour but it still has retained being small.

Just like leaf structure and size ..the shadier the area was the bigger and wider the leaf was .

Read the hindu kush regions climate 

https://www.worldwildlife.org/ecoregions/pa0506

the harder grey the colder and earlier finish

the striped the closer to the equator 

etc etc 

the tan ...india pakistan

black morocco nth africa

and its then mixed a million times

but you can see it from my simple experiment

you get one small sativa no markings and x it with afghanica 

it reveals the genetic cousins between them like a ph measure...flavour height ,taste ,cbd,hemp,location ,heritage

This is a God plant .

once you get used to the way I see it you will see it .

let go of everything you have learned about indica or sativa based on flowers.

and look at it from seed origin shape size and example cross a small seed with a small seed.

or as I did a small sativa to  and afghanica

so between each line is the cousins of mum and dad 

so start crossing your smallest seeds with your smallest seeds and seed what happens ...not based on anything but recovering the lost cousins between them.

Or between any other size colour and shape you want .

the pelmith or lip of the seed I believe relates to hemp and the distinct line s

volcan to temperate regions and sativas or a fine to non existant x skunk inlays sadly 

Edited by cardrona
  • Upvote 1

based on looking at seed only regardless of strain or name tec 

crossing a small sativa x afghani//indica

like theses two below 

the offspring all 

show variations between the two heritages 

post-60532-0-67135400-1497133953_thumb.jpg

all those  variances came from the original two

now if you cross say just based on the way the seed looks nothing else ...you open up the lineage lines between those two etc 

and the variances and seed shape and colour and notable points like its end .....the plinth on the turtle shell edge ...the turtle shell sarks or not or the tiger stripes all reveal its ancestry.

So you can point to a region that its ancestors came from

post-60532-0-03822800-1497134006_thumb.jpg

post-60532-0-56628300-1497137071_thumb.jpg

one last point being ....from these two seeds ...3 years ago .

.selecting from the offspring from them that came to about  14 or so with different shapes and marking 

They have been interbreed the following 2 years ..narrowing it down to approx 9 or so I am cross breeding

Then those 9 or so eventually start to get crossed with the 9 or so selected from the 3 years previous and so on ...but always still retaining both ends of the selection.

So selecting just for flowers and height ,width and flavour etc ...may not be opening all the other branches of the family tree ...than is one were to just breed based on seed size ....I cant find if this has been ever done ..??????      anyone?????

So my point you can tell a seeds origins by what it looks like 

Edited by cardrona

• Oz unpinned this topic