• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products

Photo

Seed ID catouloge

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

cardrona

cardrona

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2076 Posts:
  • Interests:Don Burke loves cannabis ;)
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:None

I would like to propose everyone to take some close up shots of there seed and name the strain if known if unknown just say ... and classification or if it's bag seed and from what state or country ....they are all fingerprinted ...you should be able to see after a while the variations big time 

Use this form

Country 

Strain Name if known ...

Indoor 

Outdoor

Sativa/Ruderalis/Indica  or hybrid

height x width 

Seed 

Bought or breed

lineage

Photo's 

and a pic of the leaf if you have one a nice clear shot front on of a mature leaf.....I think...... I am on to something. 

Please I encourage all to join in .

This will come in handy in the future as a database

Say if it is brought or breed too please.

And lineage if known.

I want a shot of the pattern ...the shape ...and the circular end and a clear shot of the leaf like so on a hand like so for a size comparison

Take the photo of the seed just before you plant them so you know which leaf your taking the photo of later on ....this may take 3 months to complete

And then I will compile them

Copy paste the list  

Thanks

Attached Files

Edited by cardrona, 10 June 2017 - 02:16 AM.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

billygoat

billygoat

• Banned
  • 6868 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS
You really think there is a correlation between strain and seed appearance ?

Hempy SOG   ---   2018 SAL grow   ---    2016 indoor grow.   ---    2015 outdoor grow.    ---    2014 Sweet Seeds Autoflower grow.     

cardrona

cardrona

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 2076 Posts:

Dam oath I do

I can tell by looking at them and I think we should all be defining type 

By leaf structure and shape 

I dont have any leaves at the moment but 

Seed I can show 

I will take some photos today but I want to start compiling a worldwide database

Once we get a descent amount you will see what I am talking about .

And yes there is variances but I believe will be able to trace origins/lineages thru it .

cardrona

cardrona

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 2076 Posts:

I dont mean to come across as a wise ass but ...I am a prize winning botanist and my hobbie is cannabis and after 30 years I have seen this plant change  ...which I have had to keep hidden due to laws ;(

Sadly

Just want to share what I know before I die 

Edited by cardrona, 10 June 2017 - 12:43 PM.

billygoat

billygoat

• Banned
  • 6868 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS
I'm sure if you look at most decent grow diaries, there will be strain descriptions and pics of seeds and plants, buds etc. there are plenty of canna sites you could harvest info from. ..

cardrona

cardrona

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 2076 Posts:

The markings shape and size are a genetic finger print .

Ford Fairlane

Ford Fairlane

Stanley.

• Moderator Crew
  • 3412 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Bic
I like it. If I had seeds atm I would add to the data base.

I agree that I have noticed differences in seeds. As a base point, I have noticed many sativa's have smaller seeds and indicas appear to have larger seeds.

I would be quite interested to see this investigated further.

phenix

phenix

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 Posts:
  • Interests:growing and smoking
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Intriguing...  so each individual seed needs to be linked to pics of the leaf from the same plant?  I'm struggling to get my shit together to get a grow started but, when I do, hopefully I will recall to take pics of the seeds before planting.  

“They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do just as well — you just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference.” – Bill Hicks

2017 Grow Diary https://cannabis.com...-and-spectrums/

GREENQUEEN

GREENQUEEN

Couch Locked

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1093 Posts:
Its something I've been curious about for few years now to and have discussed this topic with a fair few growers over recent years with wide variation of opinion's, some are open to the idea whilst others disregard it point blank as a non viable method,it has me interested but sounds like a bit of work involved to lol I've got a decent seed collection that I'm more than happy to share and contribute to this thread but I might wait till just before spring when I'll have seed out and using it just to save on double handling because ATM all my seeds are sealed in a airtight container's in a dark cool storage area/buried and I don't like exposing them to air or light unless I need them,someone remind me to start taking pics and post em come closer to spring and I'll be in it for sure,I'm also keen to see what others seed collections look like to compared to my own as most of mine are all old strains from the late 70,s to the early 90,s

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

cardrona

cardrona

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 2076 Posts:

Yes they are very distinct I will show you once I get the pics taken 

Yes ....seed and leaf please...mature one showing the extent of its fingers .against your hand for a reference

This will take a while to set up but please all get involved... I am talking years too to start to compile a good number .

So prior to sprouting take a photo on a white plate is good with a clean background ....

Then take another photo of the mature leaf ...and we my as well add a flower pic ....and a male pic if it is one .

But mainly the leaf and the seed tail,end,and side and shots of markings

Please only load them as one thing ...so a package of 1 leaf shot...say 2-3 seed shots ..

And we should keep them all in a seperate page to this forum but link the two ..

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.