• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Seed ID catouloge

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

cardrona

cardrona

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2081 Posts:
  • Interests:Don Burke loves cannabis ;)
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:None

All originally

The smaller the seed the wetter the climate tropical too ...and remember the mediterranean or nth africa around egyptian times was and is and still can be wet like africa and the small seed may be a different colour but it still has retained being small.

Just like leaf structure and size ..the shadier the area was the bigger and wider the leaf was .

Read the hindu kush regions climate 

https://www.worldwil...oregions/pa0506

the harder grey the colder and earlier finish

the striped the closer to the equator 

etc etc 

the tan ...india pakistan

black morocco nth africa

and its then mixed a million times

but you can see it from my simple experiment

you get one small sativa no markings and x it with afghanica 

it reveals the genetic cousins between them like a ph measure...flavour height ,taste ,cbd,hemp,location ,heritage

This is a God plant .

once you get used to the way I see it you will see it .

let go of everything you have learned about indica or sativa based on flowers.

and look at it from seed origin shape size and example cross a small seed with a small seed.

or as I did a small sativa to  and afghanica

so between each line is the cousins of mum and dad 

so start crossing your smallest seeds with your smallest seeds and seed what happens ...not based on anything but recovering the lost cousins between them.

Or between any other size colour and shape you want .

the pelmith or lip of the seed I believe relates to hemp and the distinct line s

volcan to temperate regions and sativas or a fine to non existant x skunk inlays sadly 

Edited by cardrona, 10 June 2017 - 09:30 PM.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

cardrona

cardrona

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 2081 Posts:

bit longer than i thought i need to edit it dont bet too harsh .here is a nice drip tip end and some tan based turtle shelling .

So where do you think its from 

Attached Files

cardrona

cardrona

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 2081 Posts:

So if I cross one from one end with the other

You will see the cousins between both parents  

Attached Files

cardrona

cardrona

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 2081 Posts:

Bit of an interesting read  ;)

https://www.sciencea...-when-to-sprout

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14526 Posts:

Very very interesting, I'm in

_Puff_Tough_

_Puff_Tough_

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 Posts:
  • Interests:THE CANNABS AND TERPS ofcourse !Those who profit off of the misery of peaceful people are a prime example of what is wrong with this twisted world.
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Type:Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: HIDs
There is always an interesting outcome when crossing two very distinctly unique cultivars....
Even better when you backcross the offspring with phenos that contain your desirable alleles in the typical IBL route.

Edited by _Puff_Tough_, 10 June 2017 - 10:02 PM.

*** Warning - Cannabis causes severe paranoia in prohibitionist countries *** OVERGROW THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT !
Every individuals interaction with cannabis is such that we all have a unique understanding of its desires and behaviors and hence often growers give what appears to be two polar opposite solutions to a growers plant issues..... Some lack biological/botanical understanding and have a limited vocabulary to describe what was merely their understandings of the interactions they've had with the plant. Sometimes successes were'nt instantiated by the choices you made in your gardens though and what you thought may have assisted you in reaching your goals didnt, and hence there are many roads travelled.... remember that. TIC-TOC TIC-TOC...... If you use disco lights (leds) I will not provide you with any advice whatsoever.

Disclaimer:
I am occasionally a megalomaniac with delusions and psychosis so anything i claim is most likely totally utter nonsense, nothing i say can and will be used against me because i am totally fabricating anything mentioned......... Fuck you very much, with love.
***So.... some people in oz and around the world are legally entitled to grow, if you are asking for grow advice i presume you are legally entitled to do so. Contact me via messenger for any cannabis grow related concerns, i will happily assist.***
I habitually skim over threads. If it appears i have poor attention to detail.......... Chronmasta's legacy lives on.

Sent from my 3rd_Eye Using jizz-6.9.69

cardrona

cardrona

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 2081 Posts:

but people who say you cant tell a strain from a seed are from my experience need to look a little further  and a larger sample in numbers .You can tell its origins 

cardrona

cardrona

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 2081 Posts:

And if you have a photo of the seed then a photo of the leaf at maturity height of veg ....just prior to flowering 

It will show a pattern .

like a family tree

cardrona

cardrona

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 2081 Posts:

based on looking at seed only regardless of strain or name tec 

crossing a small sativa x afghani//indica

like theses two below 

the offspring all 

show variations between the two heritages 

Attached File  20170610_155948.jpg   26.15K   22 downloads

all those  variances came from the original two

now if you cross say just based on the way the seed looks nothing else ...you open up the lineage lines between those two etc 

and the variances and seed shape and colour and notable points like its end .....the plinth on the turtle shell edge ...the turtle shell sarks or not or the tiger stripes all reveal its ancestry.

So you can point to a region that its ancestors came from

Attached Files

cardrona

cardrona

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 2081 Posts:

Attached File  20170610_160800.jpg   65.09K   21 downloads

one last point being ....from these two seeds ...3 years ago .

.selecting from the offspring from them that came to about  14 or so with different shapes and marking 

They have been interbreed the following 2 years ..narrowing it down to approx 9 or so I am cross breeding

Then those 9 or so eventually start to get crossed with the 9 or so selected from the 3 years previous and so on ...but always still retaining both ends of the selection.

So selecting just for flowers and height ,width and flavour etc ...may not be opening all the other branches of the family tree ...than is one were to just breed based on seed size ....I cant find if this has been ever done ..??????      anyone?????

So my point you can tell a seeds origins by what it looks like 

Edited by cardrona, 11 June 2017 - 11:27 AM.

CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.