Underestimating neighbours...

hey,

Only ever been down this track once and had to move the whole grow for weeks just incase. Never eventuated but is always a concern. If commercial NEVER EVER TELL NO ONE... or expect it to bite you in the face.

Other major one ive heard of is a warehouse sized grow(2000+) that was at peak flower. Half way thru manicure and some packed into creates. Were three people incharge two went to organise something :D and returned to absolutely nothing and the cops on the door. So seriously consider who you tell cause everyone has a motive and envy turns to greed...........

hey whynot,

May be a even bigger shock to hear some ppl are paying upto 5k for a setup with a 1k light :D

Long gone are the days of its a weed and i want anyone and everyone to have it incase of worst case scenario .. Everyone sees the $$$$ these days :D........

Just wondering did the oinkers try to say the dead stems were plants cause i heard they count the garbage these days...

hey whynot,

May be a even bigger shock to hear some ppl are paying upto 5k for a setup with a 1k light :D

Long gone are the days of its a weed and i want anyone and everyone to have it incase of worst case scenario  .. Everyone sees the $$$$ these days :D........

Just wondering did the oinkers try to say the dead stems were plants cause i heard they count the garbage these days...

I must admit, the cost these days make me wonder whether it is worth getting back into.

Yes, the police counted and weighed the stems. I was always careful to sweep up and disinfect after a harvest, so there was no cuttings/shit they could have swept up.

Very serious issue !!

Im lucky....my 3 neighbours know i grow.

2 of them grow themselves and the other neighbour

just likes to look at mine as they grow and comment on how well they are doing....ironic hey ?

Just the luck of the draw!!!

hey,

Dont know if id poersonally like it. Alot more chance of something going wrong because you are all alot more laid back and maybe forget to cover something as you clean or move about. Otherwise would work well as you always help each other and get somewhere.

whynot- when you work it all out COST/RETURN its still works at 2-5 times first up and then on its pure profit.

I live with a car thief on one side and some mates on the other side and my grow is totally conceilled from the eyes of both.

I figure that if the boost on one side is a boost - then hes a theiving bastard... and the guys on the other side love their choof and hence cannot be trusted.

its hard enough living with the other blokes i do, making sure they tell noone - but people are always coming around - and ive a little self-watering setup going so its inevitable that people can see it and know... but i try to keep it to a minimum.

I only grow for myself - i dont produce enough to sell... but i would be so pissed off should someone flog all my potential for high flying times!!!