• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Sol-Sense 315W Sol-Unit LEC Digital Ballst Kit
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

How accurate are home drug tests

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

James 1234

James 1234

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Hey guys i didnt know where to put this topic, but my question is my boss is going to be drug testing us sometime soon was ment to happen 2 weeks ago now but hasnt and i had a smoke last night not much and my tolerance is very low as i smoke only occasionally i took a drug test and it come up negative but i was wondering how accurate those piss tests are if anyone knows?

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Markus

Markus

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
Should be quite accurate mate. Aslong as it has the same cutoff range as the work test. Usually Australia's tests detect over 50ug/ml. I'm in the same boat as you and get tested. I find I can have a smoke Friday night and am good to go Monday morning. Keeping in mind I am a light weight as I don't smoke often so I only have 1 cone.

James 1234

James 1234

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 Posts:
Hey good to know im the same, i only have like a puff or 2 of smoke on a friday or even saturday, im a emreal light weight and i cleared the test after around 12 hours after having the smoke im glad im a lightweight haha

billygoat

billygoat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4597 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS
I've managed to borrow some from work recently.

Was going to test them with different theories to work out if any of them work.

I should be able to get a couple of the testers each month.

Hempy SOG   ---   2018 SAL grow   ---    2016 indoor grow.   ---    2015 outdoor grow.    ---    2014 Sweet Seeds Autoflower grow.                              

giphy

mlbblitz

mlbblitz

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 Posts:
Apparently cider vinegar just a quick swig if you get pulled up by the law gets you past their test even if you have for some reason only just stopped smoking to go for a drive which I think is as stupid as driving drunk

James 1234

James 1234

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 Posts:
Yeah i will.never smoke then drive nor drink i can do both at the end of the day when everything important is done and thanks for the replies guys

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Lfdjhbkma...

• 420 Crew
  • 4489 Posts:
  • Interests:Weed and mates
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Lighting: All

Apparently cider vinegar just a quick swig if you get pulled up by the law gets you past their test even if you have for some reason only just stopped smoking to go for a drive which I think is as stupid as driving drunk

That's calling a lot of people stupid.

Big difference between stoned and drunk

mlbblitz

mlbblitz

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 Posts:
Agreed there's a big difference but I know when I'm stoned that I'm not in a fit state to drive ans that's why I think it's stupid to do so. If you can drive stoned that's fine

billygoat

billygoat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4597 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS
First two tests I'll do is cider vinegar, and another one I heard recently, those quick eze indigestion chews, the soft ones. coat your tongue in it before swab. ?

Sounds like crap to me, but I'll find out ;)

mlbblitz

mlbblitz

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 Posts:
Bit of MythBusters lol be good to hear how it goes. My last job used swabs and I use to get nervous when they said they were testing but I smoked most nights sometimes till 2 in the morning and could still past a swab at 7 that morning so I don't think they are all that accurate

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Australian Advanced Nutrients
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.