How accurate are home drug tests

Im now 7 weeks clean as of today due to job hunting and general brake because of tolerance. Ive spent ours recently reading. Im not sure how that test works and I assume 2 lines means positive? I know with the urine tests I had that one line was a control line and the second line if present was a negative test, 2 lines meant a negative test now mater how faint. I even tried one with tap water and it too provided a faint line indicating a negative test. One line indicated a positive test, confusing as fuck until I read the instructions. As for the salvia tests I am told there are 2 types being used, one only detects THC indicating recent use (i.e. I ripped a few bongs and went for a drive) and can be easily fudged by simply drinking a coffee, the other detects THC and its metabolites and can detect up to 5 days. Im not sure which one the cops are using but I suspect to keep costs down most would use the THC test as it gives a more reliable idea of current use. 

Now in my last job they would pull the random testing shit a few times a year, me and the yard hand were heavy smokers and I had 3 cones that morning maybe 1hr before the test, I was 3/4 of the way through a 600ml ice coffee when I was called into the testing room and handed a sponge like lolly pop, shitting myself I did the test and was negative! The boss even went as far to say to me "between you and me old mate is going home" but nope he was clean too! he told me that as I was called in first he bought a can of coke and went to the toilet swishing it around his mouth and spitting it crazy like for 10 min before he got called in. 

I just spoke recently to a sales rep who sells those securetec drugwipe tests that billygoat used (and are the ones used by police in all states) He said cheating the tests was rife, especially in the mining industry, and a big problem for companies doing drug testing. Didn't say exactly what people were doing, but I got the impression that mouthwashes/rinsing were involved. Not so practical if you're suddenly pulled over, and I reckon cops might be suspicious if they see you frantically rinsing. Because the tests are expensive they usually aren't done randomly. You'll always get breathalysed but you don't want to give them a reason to suspect drugs. Someone gulping from a bottle would look sus to me. But on the other hand a discreet bottle of vinegar in the car could save you. Altering the pH of your saliva has been reported in at least one scientific paper I've read as something that potentially messes with the test results hence things like vinegar (sends pH down) or antacids like QuickEze (sends it up - bicarb would do the same).  

I think the reason fatty meals or milk might help, apart from just the action of mechanically flushing out your mouth, is by also dissolving THC which is oil-soluble. Some people actually brush or gargle everyday with coconut oil just for its healthy antibacterial qualities, but since it is excellent for dissolving THC, it could be another idea if you need to keep a clean mouth.     

Yea unless you pull up for a booze bus cherry eyed and driving erratically the chances police are going to pull you aside and ask you to wait 10-15 while the results come in is going to be rare. If your have a stupid accident and blow 0.00 and look effected then I can see a test being done because your most likely being treated by an ambo where they can take you to hospital and take a blood sample. It still shits me that cannabis has a huge detection window and anything over 50ng is considered a fail but meth its 200ng, 4 times that of THC and has a 72hr detection window.