Avoid Cheap Ballasts

china ???

same as here, you get what you pay for, its just a lil cheaper for quality due to mass production.

you want to pay cheap cheap price you get inferior product.

you want to pay for the more expensive product, you can get yourself quality.

ask china about that one, eh?

:D

• Upvote 1

what kinda pump was it mate?  i brought a aquaone pond pump for my dwc its bloody 4500lph hoping it runs without issues....i know its chinese made but its a name brand....iv used them before without issues just not on this big of scale.

btw i just purchases that water filter you showed me on the other thread, for using tap water.....only $80 and free shipping....pretty much a bargain...i see they have 2 filter cartrigies too!

I use Aquaone never had a problem .. I use them in my Aquariums to.. Im not a fan of Rio pumps or cheap ebay copy crap

This...  ?

If you are going to write this kind of comedy, i think its the wrong forum here

perhaps a fairy tales forum might suit better

the most likely person to walk past yer house with a spectrometer would most likely be an astronomer!!

as astronomers use a spectrometer to gather data on the origins of the universe ...

An astronomer FFS!!!!  an astronomer walks past yer house and your fucked! eh ....

this is worse than the simpsons

you've ruined my coffee and cones this morning ...

actually mate you can get a handheld gadget on ebay which can differentiate signals if there is a particular frequency pumped out matching a certain wavelength ect and potentially you were already being investigated or the authority body in charge of policing signals, radio licenses ect were notified after a cessna plane owned and operated by the police for the sole purpose of domestic spying, pinpointing wifi routers, ect.

then you will be sucking dick behind bars.

so logically if a particular frequency is being pumped out and its not a wifi signal, and it interferes with AM radio you might come under suspicion alone for owning a jamming device which can be detected once used depending on the circumstance.

Edited by N3ro

actually mate you can get a handheld gadget on ebay which can differentiate signals if there is a particular frequency pumped out matching a certain wavelength ect and potentially you were already being investigated or the authority body in charge of policing signals, radio licenses ect were notified after a cessna plane owned and operated by the police for the sole purpose of domestic spying, pinpointing wifi routers, ect.

then you will be sucking dick behind bars.

You still clowning ...

You still clowning ...

actually I'm dead serious. stay the fuck away from cheap ballasts unless you want to faraday cage your whole house.

I frankly don't give two shits, as I personally believe in darwinism I say let the stupid people end themselves in the manner they see fit, take the warning labels off things.

So when a person laughs at a little bit of science talk, then that very same person forgets to wipe the exif data off a photo or isn't sitting behind a VPN or tor or using a disposable email account or a secure one sitting in Switzerland, then gets arrested and the evidence of metadata, google searches, emails involving purchases, and sits in the court room like a dummy still pleading innocent while the case is presented against him with overwhelming evidence.

he deserves every D***K that rapes him.

Edited by N3ro

I reckon what brings people undone is conversations and how people talk over phones or do business in real life, if your on the phone yarning to a mate u have forty five about finished, what outcome would u expect?

just don't tell anyone anything where u know someone could be potentially listening, even telling other people u need to wonder who they are telling also and than its a chain effect

i personally only just learnt about a VPN a few months ago i have one now seems like an ok investment for 20 bucks a month but before this i've had no security and i have been ok to date

I reckon what brings people undone is conversations and how people talk over phones or do business in real life, if your on the phone yarning to a mate u have forty five about finished, what outcome would u expect?

just don't tell anyone anything where u know someone could be potentially listening, even telling other people u need to wonder who they are telling also and than its a chain effect

i personally only just learnt about a VPN a few months ago i have one now seems like an ok investment for 20 bucks a month but before this i've had no security and i have been ok to date

VPN is a start, next stop would be to piss off windows all together and use a linux distro, don't own any lenovo or HP crap its bugged, fuck off any bluetooth keyboards and mouse also (look up tempest). A good thing to look at is wickr, and serval mesh phone, one thing I always wanted to do was make a phase array of nano stations for serval mesh to give anyone within a 10km range free mesh mobile phone coverage with encryption.

even though legal, I don't think telstra would like the competition.

Next thing to make sure you don't get busted, if someone on here doesn't sound like they actually know what they are talking about in detail without backing it up with technical information then resort to denouncing someone with insults and slurs to deflect their own ignorance, they aren't worth getting advice off.

The cops aren't just actively involved in catching criminals, they are actively spying on everyone, so if you ever get arrested, they might just read back your whole life story to you if they so well damn want to. Some details you might be stumped, how the fuck did they get that information?

Edited by N3ro